After Laycon emerged winner of BBNaija 2020, the Ogun State Internal Revenue Service has reminded him of the need to pay his tax as a citizen of the state.
This is coming hours after the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service reminded Laycon to pay his tax in 2021.
The Ogun State Internal Revenue Service, OGIRS, made this known in a congratulatory message they sent to Laycon today September 29, 2020.
In their congratulatory tweet to BBNaija 2020 winner, Laycon, they reminded him about paying his tax.
Taking to their official Twitter handle, OGIRS wrote:
“The Ogun State Internal Revenue Service (OGIRS) is delighted to congratulate one of our own in the State, Olamilekan Agbelesebioba, AKA @itsLaycon for emerging winner of @BBNaija Lockdown. We look forward to having a robust relationship with you in year 2021 as you pay your tax.”
Article by GISTREEL. Visit GISTREEL for latest on BBNaija.
- ENDSARS: Nigerians In Paris Stage Their Protest In Solidarity With Those At Home (+Photos)October 25, 2020The protest to see a conclusion to police brutalities looks positive and unabated in spite of the administration intrigues. So as to end it at home, ...[Read more]
- See Gorgeous Photos From Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Tolanibaj’s BirthdayOctober 25, 2020Previous Big Brother Naija housemate, Tolanibaj turned 27 5 days prior and denoted her birthday at a private gathering. Tragically, she was unable to ...[Read more]
- Fearless Ibrah Says Kennedy Agyapong Will Go Mad Or Commit Suicide Before 10th JanuaryOctober 25, 2020Ghanaian mogul Ibrahim Dauda prevalently known as Ibrah One is attempting to place himself into inconvenience again as he has begun another battle he ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Says He Is Done With Makeup (+Photo)October 25, 2020Well known Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky has guaranteed his fans to avoid cosmetics and serve them with his natural beauty. As per Bobrisky, he will ...[Read more]
- Man Calls Out Comedian Ebiye For Selling A Benz He Purchased From HimOctober 25, 2020A man @MrPsalms on Twitter, has accused Comedian Ebiye of selling the Benz he purchased from him using a loan and losing the cash to forex exchanging ...[Read more]
- Niger Delta militants roll out 11-point demandOctober 25, 2020WARRI-MILITANT groups from the nine conditions of the Niger Delta district, which pledged to continue threats, last Monday on the side of #EndSARS ...[Read more]
- Billionaire Business man, Femi Otedola Joins #ENDSARS ProtestOctober 25, 2020Business man, Femi Otedola has said that he is disheartened by the revulsions that have been unfurling in Nigeria. Otedola who made this known ...[Read more]
- Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade Reacts To The Inversion Of His Habitation By hoodlums, Who Trucked Away COVID-19 PalliativesOctober 25, 2020Leader of Lagos State House of Assembly, Sanai Agunbiade aka SOB, has responded to the inversion of his habitation by hoodlums, who trucked away ...[Read more]
- Singer Rudeboy lambast Nigerian leaders for hiding COVID-19 palliatives, Says The are Poor mentallyOctober 25, 2020Singer Paul Okoye (Rudeboy) has hammered Nigerian leaders following the revelation of concealed COVID-19 palliatives. After the peaceful protest was ...[Read more]
- Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Shows Her Dancing Skills In A VideoOctober 25, 2020Ned Nwoko’s sixth spouse Regina Daniels has taken to online media to give her dancing skills to her fans. In a new video sighted on the ...[Read more]