The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has confirmed the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, its leader, saying the development is “not the end of the road”.
Just In: Don’t Say I Did Not Warn You, in the Next 14 days, What Will Happen Will Shake the World, People Will Di£ — Nnamdi Kanu (Video)
In a statement shared with TheCable on Wednesday, Emma Powerful, the group’s spokesman, asked IPOB members to “mobilise” and attend the court hearing on July 26 when Kanu’s trial will continue.
Breaking: FG Arrests IPOB Leader, ‘Nnamdi Kanu’
“IPOB will not relent in the pursuit of Biafra freedom. We have crossed the Rubicon in our struggle for the restoration of Biafran Sovereignty. There is no going back no matter the level of intimidation by our oppressors,” he added.
More to follow…
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanus should rethink, Special offer await you – Orji Kalu
- Biafra: 10 more Nnamdi Kanus will arise – Omokri dares Buhari
- Like Jesus Christ, Iâm tempted to back out of Biafra struggle- IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu
- I’m Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle- IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu
- BREAKING: IPOB Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Warns Buhari-led Government
- Biafra: I’ll make Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB abandon struggle in 6 months – Olusegun Bamgbose
- Reverend Uma Ukpai Condemns Biafra Struggle, Says Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, Others Are ‘Mad People’
- The Struggle Of IPOB Is My Struggle Except That We Differ In Modalities- Nwodo
- Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest: Your Biafra struggle has collapsed, join FG to build Nigeria – Kemi Olunloyo
- Like Jesus Christ, I am tempted to back out of the Biafra struggle – Nnamdi Kanu