Senior Pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa has said President Buhari cannot stop what is coming.
Pastor Giwa made the remark while warning that Buhari cannot scare anybody with the arrest of Kanu.
He wondered why Boko Haram terrorists have not been arrested, yet Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, was picked up.
In a statement he forwarded to Newzandar News, the cleric accused Buhari of pampering Fulani bandits while celebrating the rearrest of a secessionist.
#Biafra: 10 more Nnamdi Kanu’s will arise – Reno Omokri dares Buhari
According to Pastor Giwa: “Why must you celebrate the arrest of somebody who wants freedom for his people and pampering Fulani bandits and Boko Haram terrorists? This is ridiculous and an injustice.
“Let me quickly warn President Muhammadu Buhari to tread cautiously, because the world is watching! Criminal Fulani herdsmen are moving freely while the innocent citizens are being incarcerated.
“You can’t use the arrest of someone to scare the people. Millions of Nigerians are ready to part ways, they are tired of the administration of All Progressives Congress led by president Buhari.
“Please, deal with your kinsmen terrorizing the people instead of trying to persecute the innocent. You can’t suppress the voice of the people, impossible.
“If you have done well, I don’t see any reason why the majority of Nigerians want to part ways. Do you think you have the power to stop what is coming?
“At what price did you meet a bag of rice? How about cements, Gari, petroleum and other food items? You have made a situation worse for Nigerians.”
Biafra – Centapost
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: You Can’t Stop What Is Coming – Pastor Giwa Warns Buhari
- Reno Omokri withdraws support for IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, says he cant be minority under Biafra
- Oduduwa, Biafra: Nigeria has collapsed, new nation coming – Pastor Giwa
- Great tribulation coming soon – Pastor Giwa tells Christians
- Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sibling Reveals
- Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for the Igbo Nation, Joe Igbokwe blast Nnamdi Kanu
- God Will Disgrace You- Pastor Giwa Warns Buhari
- Ondo election: You’ll pay heavy taxes to Bola Tinubu if Akeredolu wins – Pastor Giwa warns
- BBNaija: “I will help you find a wife like me from Bayelsa” you Cant date me– Nengi tells Ozo
- Stop Deceiving Us, Stop telling Us about Biafra if you are not in Nigeria — Actor, Emma Ehumadu tackles Nnamdi Kanu