Following the arrest of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu by the Nigerian government, popular Northern female activist, Aisha Yesufu also joined Nigerians to air her opinion on his arrest.
Thousands Of IPOB Members, Supporters Protest Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest In Portharcourt (Video)
“Nnamdi Kanu which was seen as a Messiah did not take Nigeria government hard work to arrest and extradite.
Her statement which came as a reply to a tweet made by Gimba Kakanda reads “More than gullible, Someone in UK that couldn’t make Nigerian government work hard to get him extradited is the one some are seeing as messiah and attacking people for.”
BREAKING: #Wemove, ‘No going back on Biafra struggle’ — IPOB breaks silence on Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
Apprantley, Many Nigerians have got mixed reactions over the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, Some youth described Nnamdi Kanu as a common criminal and praised the federal government for arresting him.
They urged the federal government to deal with him as prescribed by the law.
Few individuals saw the arrest as unnecessary.
Biafra – Centapost
- “I would be lying if I said it didnt bother me” Kelly Rowland describes being in Destiny’s Child with BeyoncÃ© as “torture”
- ”I will block anyone I feel like blocking anytime” Abike Dabiri-Erewa responds after Aisha Yesufu called her out for blocking someone on Twitter
- The Only Thing Government Can Do Is Either Arrest Me Or Assassinate Me – Aisha Yesufu
- Buhari Government Brainless For Hunting Igboho, Arresting Kanu—Aisha Yesufu
- Aisha Yesufu caution Doanld Trump, See why
- Kanu replies Aisha Yesufu — Turn into a cow and see what will happen to you
- Aisha Yesufu Fires Shot At Dangote, See Why
- Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu Listed In BBC’s 100 Most Influential Women In The World
- I Tell My Children To Respect Me When I Deserve It – Aisha Yesufu
- “Made in China Shekau” Aisha Yesufu blasts Nnamdi Kanu after he called her a “talkative lunatic” because of her comments condemning ESN’s attack on herdsmen