The award-winning and multi-talented Mercy Nnenda Chinwo popularly known as Mercy Chinwo is a beautiful Nigerian born singer, songwriter, and actress. She is a very graceful lady who rose to stardom as she won the second season of the 2012 Nigerian Idol competition sponsored by Etisalat and Pepsi.
Mercy Chinwo Biography
Mercy was born on 5th September 1990 in Port Harcourt, Rivers state and she is the first daughter in a polygamous home. She lost her dad at a young age and decided to take up her musical career after he died.
This wonderful vocalist didn’t just appear from the blues, she grew up from one stage to another. First singing in the children’s choir, before moving on to the adult choir and then performing as a backup singer for awesome gospel music artists like Preye Odede, Buchi,Joe Praize and Chris Morgan.
She is not known to disappoint her fans with her soul lifting songs even from her very first album she released in 2015 entitled “Testimony” which was produced by Rotimi Keys. She has so far released other motivating songs like “Igwe” which was released a year after testimony. In 2017, she dropped some awesome singles that make people become spirit-filled when listening to these songs. Mercy like I said, no dey disappoint.
Her songs; On a regular, No more pain, Eze, Omeka Anaya, Testimony, Love expression, Incredible God etc and her popular hit song Excess love including her latest track Chinedum can all be downloaded online.
Mercy Chinwo Acting Career
Mercy has also featured in many movies. This was began a year after winning the Nigerian Idol Show. She was starred in the multiple awards winning movie, House of Gold and acted alongside major Nigerian and Ghanaian artists including Francis Odega, Ice Prince,Yvonne Nelson,Majid Michael And Omawumi
Mercy Chinwo Songs
- Excess Love
- No More Pain
- Bor Ekom
- Incredible God
- Love Expression
- Receive it
- With All My Heart
- Power Belongs to Jesus
- I Am
- Na You Dey Reign
- No More Pain
- Tasted of Your Power
- Strong Power
Mercy Chinwo Husband
Mercy Chinwo is not yet married at the moment.
Mercy Chinwo Net worth
However she is really making waves in the nigeria gospel industry . Her voice does wonders to your morning devotions earning her a significant spot in the industry. She is currently worth an estimated $200,000
- Biography, Background, Age, Career And Net Worth Of Frank Edwards
- Biography, Background, Career And Net Worth Of Duncan Mighty
- Biography, Background, Education, Career And New Worth Of Somadina Adinna
- Nkem owoh Biography,Career And Net Worth
- Biography, Career, Awards And Net Worth Of Juliet Ibrahim
- Biography, Family, Early Life, Education, Career And Net Worth Of Ime Bishop Umoh
- Biography, Education, Career And Net Worth Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Biography, Career, Family, Awards And Net Worth Of Nuella Njubigbo
- Biography, Career, Education And Net Worth Of Nonso Diobi
- Biography, Career, Eduction And Net Worth Of Tamara Eteimo