Chika ‘Nancy’ Ike (born 8 November 1985) is a Nigerian actress, television personality, producer ,business woman , philanthropist and former
Born in Onitsha , Anambra state of Nigeria . she began acting in church plays at the age of six. Ike began her career as a model at age 16 just after graduating from secondary school.
Film and television:
Ike began her film career in 2005 when she played a minor character in the movie Sweet Love . She got her first major role that same year in a movie titled Bless the Child and has since played major roles in over a hundred movies, such as Paradise , Mirror of Beauty, To Love a Stranger, Girls Got Reloaded , Happy Ending , Yes We Will , Anointed Queen and The Prince and the Princess .
In 2007, Mirror of Beauty was shown in Cineworld and Odeon cinemas across the U.K and in 2008 It was selected and screened at the Cannes film festival.
She founded her production company, Chika Ike Production, in 2014, and produced her first movie Miss Teacher and her reality TV game show African Diva Reality TV Show of which she is the executive producer, host and a member of the judging panel.  The first season aired on
DStv and the second season aired on AIT . In 2015, she collaborated with Rok Studios to produce movies like Happy Ending and Stuck on You .
In 2004, Ike enrolled in the University of Lagos (Unilag) for a 2-year diploma program in human kinetics and health education. She completed the program in 2006, earning a certificate. She went further to get a degree in human kinetics and health education at Unilag. In 2014, she graduated from the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles, California where she studied film-making.
Ike established the foundation Help the Child which is aimed at helping poor children. In 2012 she threw a street party where she hosted over 3000 children, feeding them and giving out toys, school bags and writing materials. Every year she organizes a major charity event for the children on the street, provides scholarships, and provides them with school writing materials. 
In 2011, Ike founded her fashion line Fancy Nancy and launched it in Abuja, Nigeria .
Ike has been outspoken on abusive relationships, having been a victim of domestic violence . In 2013, she opened up about how she was domestically abused in her past marriage. She filed for divorce due to domestic violence in 2013.
Awards and nominations:
Ike has received several awards and nominations for her work, including the Africa Movie Academy Awards Best Upcoming Actress, 2008, and the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in 2009 for her performance in the movie “The Assassin”. 
Year Event Prize Recipient
2008 African Movie Academy Awards Best Upcoming Actress Bless the Child
2009 African Movie Academy Awards Best Supporting Actress Assassinatio
2009 African Youth Society Award Best Role Model in Africa Self
2009 City People Entertainment Awards Best Supporting Actress Self
2011 Donven Club Awards Best Actress Self
2011 United Nations Messenger of Peace United Nations Youth Ambassador for Peace Self
2012 African Heritage Awards Contributions to The Youth In Africa Self
2013 HOG Award Icon of Hope Self
2013 Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Award Most Disciplined Actress Self
2013 Cynosure Magazine Nigerian Fashion Recognition Awards Nollywood Fashion Icon of the Year Self
2016 City People Entertainment Awards Face of Nollywood Self
2016 ZAFFA Awards Best Producer Miss Teache
2016 ZAFFA Awards Best Actress Miss Teache
Year Film Role
- 3 Years After Flavour Adopted A Blind Boy, Check Out his New PhotosIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Popular Nigerian artiste, Flavour, three years ago, showed love for a young blind boy called Semah G. Flavour adopted the young to be fathered by ...[Read more]
- NYC COVID-19 numbers still rising in ‘cluster zones,’ positive rate dips statewide: CuomoIn USADecember 5, 2020The statewide COVID-19 positivity rate has fallen slightly, but infection rates are still rising in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island, ...[Read more]
- ‘Autonomous zone’ NYC bar is making big bucks on GoFundMeIn USADecember 5, 2020Staten Island’s self-proclaimed “Autonomous Zone” bar can’t legally open its doors to customers, but the joint is still managing to clean up. A ...[Read more]
- Queens man burned by dry ice on Air France flight: lawsuitIn USADecember 5, 2020That’s a knee-jerk reaction. A Queens man says he was seriously hurt after an airplane beverage cart smashed him in the knee, and an Air France ...[Read more]
- Alexandra Botez is taking the chess world by storm—live on TwitchIn LifestyleDecember 5, 2020Good chess players are master strategists and problem solvers. Alexandra Botez has one more unlikely skill in her arsenal: insults. “My dad is a ...[Read more]
- Democratic NYC mayoral candidate suggests housing homeless in Daily News officesIn USADecember 5, 2020One Democratic mayoral hopeful has a novel idea for easing the city’s homeless crisis — housing them in the vacated offices of the Daily News. ...[Read more]
- Meet Lindsay Ijeoma, The Lady With The Longest Natural Hair In NigeriaIn Nigeria NewsDecember 5, 2020Lindsay Ijeoma Chris is the woman who is believed to have the longest common hair in Nigeria so far. You will be marvelled at the length, thickness ...[Read more]
- Inside John Lennon’s last days in NYC before his 1980 deathIn LifestyleDecember 5, 2020John Lennon’s new Yohji Yamamoto jacket was gorgeous. So much so that he wanted to be photographed in his luxurious garment — with gold Asian ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Signs Another Endorsement Deal With A Fashion Designing AgencyIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nigerian crossdresser and social media influencer, Iddris Okuneye, well known as Bobrisky keeps signing endorsement deals to advance her brand and ...[Read more]
- NYC DOE says teachers who refuse COVID-19 test will be removed from payrollIn USADecember 5, 2020Get tested — or get out. The city Department of Education posted an internal rule Friday for members of the United Federation of Teachers, ...[Read more]