FXTM has revealed its new stocks account on the MetaTrader 5 platform, which gives room for clients worldwide to buy, sell and hold shares from the NYSE and NASDAQ stock exchanges.
The new FXTM Stocks Account offers trading with zero commissions, provides free access to real time price data as well as real time trade execution, helping clients to make the most out of their investments, selecting more than 300 of the largest United States-listed companies by market capitalisation, which are available to trade on the MT5 platform. Additional stocks can be accessed upon client’s request, free of charge.
Charis Mountis the chief Dealer of FXTM, noted that since the launch in 2011, the company has remained focused on providing its clients with access to the financial markets through leveraged instruments. He said;
“In line with this mission and in response to increasing demand from our customers, we have expanded our asset class range to include unleveraged equity trading, initially offering US stocks,”
The FXTM Stocks Account is available in English while the service will add European equities in the months ahead.
Source; Tale Tela
- Lockdown easing may lead to investment volatility, says FXTM
- Covid-19: No face mask no free ride, as Wike launches free bus service in Rivers
- NYSE may move trading systems from NJ over stock trade taxes
- Trump ‘looking at’ Chinese companies trading on US stock exchanges
- New York Stock Exchange trading floor set to reopen today
- Stock Exchange downgrades Transcorp Hotels to low-priced stock
- Stock Exchange downgrades BOC Gases to low-priced stock
- Free trading app Robinhood may be behind Virtu’s stellar 2Q
- Uber launches prescription delivery service in Seattle, Dallas
- GoPro launches live streaming service for premium subscribers