American singer Post Malone is launching a fun, new project this summer!
The 24-year-old rapper has debuted his new line of French rosé called Maison No. 9, which will be out in stores next month.
Post spent the majority of 2019 working on perfecting the rosé with collaborator entrepreneur James Morrissey of Global Brand Equities, and his long-time music manager Dre London.
Post shared in a statement:
“Rosé is for when you want to get a little fancy, It’s a nice switch up and I have been thinking about doing my own wine for a while. It was great to work with Global Brand Equities because they saw the vision and we got to do some super cool stuff. Maison No. 9 goes down smooth, and you’re all going to love it!”
See more photos:
- Post Malone to release rose wine, Maison No. 9
- Tyla Yaweh Ft. Post Malone ‘Tommy Lee’ — Listen To Their New Song – Newzandar
- Post Malone shows off huge new flaming skeleton tattoo on his skull
- Keeping up with Khloé’s hectic week, plus Mary-Kate’s divorce and Post Malone’s rosé
- Post Malone Shaves His Head After Rocking A Mullet — Pics – Newzandar
- Post Malone delivered on bizarre bet after Patrick Mahomes destroyed him in beer pong
- How Post Malone is working around Utah’s strict alcohol laws
- Post Malone lands 16 Billboard Music Awards nominations
- French wine, vines headed home after year in space
- Jets receiver Josh Malone leaves mixed last impression with cuts coming