Nigerian singer and songwriter, Chidinma Ekile, has finally revealed she was born blind.
The popular singer in a recent interview with the Guardian disclosed that she was blind for months after she born.
However, her mother kept the faith and prayed to God for a miracle to descend upon her baby girl.
And this is the reason why her Mma Charity Organization is aimed at supporting visually disabled people.
Brief History On Chidinma:
Chidinma was born on 2nd May 1991 in Kosofe area of Lagos State, Nigeria. She is the sixth of seven children in her family.
The beautiful songstress began singing at the age of 6.
According to her, life didn’t take it easy with her ranging from bullies at school to growing up under a disciplinarian father.
- Fani-Kayode mocks Buhari as pigeons refuse to fly during Armed Forces Remembrance dayIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to change Nigeria’s Service Chiefs. Wike said it was high time new ...[Read more]
- Wike joins calls for Buhari to remove Service ChiefsIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Armed Forces Day: Oby Ezekwesili reveals why pigeons refused to fly, mocks BuhariIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Husband, wife in court over alleged possession of Indian hempIn Local NewsJanuary 15, 2021The Police on Friday arraigned husband and wife, Asaolu Sheu (65) and Asaolu Jemilat (45), before an Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrates’ Court over alleged ...[Read more]
- Kaduna: Security operatives comb criminal hideouts in KadunaIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Acting Chief Judge orders 29 protesting Magistrates to vacate courtsIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Auto crash claims 15 lives in BornoIn Local NewsJanuary 15, 2021Some residents of Coca Cola, Leventis, Ajibade, Ajegunle, Oke- Itunu and neighbouring communities within Ibadan North Local government area have ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: Nasarawa govt issues new directive to schools over resumptionIn COVID-19, Education, NewsJanuary 15, 2021Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa has approved the re-opening of all schools in the state with effect from Monday, January 18. Hajiya Fatu Sabo, ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: Ogun announces date for schools resumptionIn COVID-19, Education, NewsJanuary 15, 2021Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa has approved the re-opening of all schools in the state with effect from Monday, January 18. Hajiya Fatu Sabo, ...[Read more]
- Barcelona postpones club’s Presidential electionsIn SportsJanuary 15, 2021Former Premier League and La Liga striker, Michael Owen, has predicted some of the English Premier League Match-day 19 fixtures. Liverpool will host ...[Read more]