Eight (8) years after Nollywood actress, Sophia Williams, was left heartbroken following her divorce with the movie producer, Tchidi Chikere, she has been doing pretty well.
The beautiful actress, who gained fame after starring in a blockbuster movie titled ‘Soul of Fire’, couldn’t hold up the lifetime commitment marriage comes after tieing the knot with Tchidi Chikere. They divorced in 2012, reportedly because of incompatibility reasons.
Tchidi Chikere later started dating actress, Nuella Njubigbo, which raised some rumors that, he left Sophia for Nutella because she was pregnant. Which Nutella debunked.
A few years after her failed marriage with Chikere, Sophia started dating Desmond Dozie popularly called Young Mula, who is also an actor.
Though she kept the relationship from the public at the initial stages of their relationship, she, however, made it public via a post on social media, celebrating her boo on his birthday in 2018. The two have since been kicking it.
It was gathered that Young Mula, surprised her with a car on her recent birthday.
Sophia Williams is doing well for herself as an actress, entrepreneur, certified skincare expert, brand ambassador and influencer. She is the brain behind Skinclinic and added glamour boutique and she also owns a perfume line known as Sophia’s secret perfume.
Check out some recent photos of the stunning actress below:
- God Will Never Fail You – Sophia Williams After Nuella Allegedly Left Tchidi Chikere
- Tchidi Chikere’s Ex-Wife, Sophia Williams Welcomes Baby
- “Wetin dey happen to one love made in heaven?” – Actress, Sophia Williams shades ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere and Nuella Njubigbo amid divorce rumours
- Tchidi Chikere’s ex-wife, Sophia Williams welcomes new born baby (Video)
- “Albert Einstein was divorced, Jeff Bezos is divorced” Freeze says as he claims it’s not scriptural to mock the divorced, single, and barren
- Watin Happen To One Love Made In Heaven – Sophia Williams Shades Nuella As Her Marriage With Tchidi Crash
- ADORABLE!!! Tchidi Chikere Adopts Nanny Who Took Good Care Of Her When He Was A Kid As His New Mom After Reuniting With Her (Photos)
- A son never forgets – Tchidi Chikere pens down tribute to father 7 years after his death
- Actor, Tchidi Chikere reunites with nanny, adopts her as his new mum (Photos)
- Filmmaker, Tchidi Chikere’s wife, actress Nuella pulls down his name and her role as a wife off her Instagram bio