Renowned Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, has taken to social media to discuss his reunion with his wife in the course of an interview with Saturday Beats.
According to Bolanle, he is privileged to have his wife and that they been together for 16 years. The actor also went on to disclose that his spouse is an introvert and he has always admired her as he has gotten obsessed with her.
The father of two continued by opening up on how he nearly lost his wife and how he got fortunate to have a second chance as he had messed up in his past life and is seeking to make amends.
In his own words,
“I am blessed and don’t forget that it’s a privilege to have what I have. Our love story is not that of a rich man that met a beautiful girl. We have been together for 16 years and have come a long way.
We have been through so much. I had always imagined being successful in the entertainment industry and having a beautiful wife by my side, ”
“She is quite an introvert. We are practically two opposite people that complement one another well. Before I became a celebrity, I used to show off my wife.
She looks like my mother and I had always prayed to marry a woman that looks like her. I admire my wife and I’m obsessed with her. I have messed up so much in the past and I figured I could rewrite my own story.
I am fortunate to have got a second chance, so I am just living my dreams. I am not living to impress anybody.”
- NYC opens 25 more COVID-19 testing sites to shorten long lines before ThanksgivingIn USANovember 26, 2020The city opened 25 extra COVID-19 testing sites on Wednesday to help shrink hours-long lines ahead of Thanksgiving, officials said. “New York City: ...[Read more]
- Upstate Democrat Brindisi pulls ahead of GOP challenger Tenney, leads by 13 votesIn USANovember 26, 2020ALBANY — It’s not over, till it’s over. After trailing in the polls by over 28,000 votes on election night, upstate Democratic Rep. Anthony Brindisi ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Updates: Kiddwaya Changes Look, Goes BlondIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsNovember 26, 2020Former BBNaija housemate and Billionaire son, Kiddwaya, has blessed the screens of his fans with his new looks on his social media page. He was seen ...[Read more]
- 5-Years After Breaking Up With Wizkid, See Recent Photos Of Tania And Her ChildIn Celebrity NewsNovember 26, 2020– Advertisement –...[Read more]
- “Be Authentic To Who You Are”- Genevieve Nnaji Pens Down An Advice To FansIn Celebrity NewsNovember 26, 2020Veteran Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, has penned down a piece of advice to her fans and followers even as they go through the rest of the week. ...[Read more]
- Tonto Dikeh Reveals One Of Her Enemies In Life Which Happens Every YearIn Celebrity NewsNovember 26, 2020Nigerian sensational screen goddess, Tonto Dikeh, has received her biggest enemy in her life that comes her way every year. – Advertisement ...[Read more]
- “You Are Amazing, You Will Grow”- Laycon Sends Message To EricaIn BBNaija, Celebrity News, LayconNovember 26, 2020Former BBNaija housemate, Laycon has sent an emotional but honest message to his former friend, Erica for the first time after their stay in the ...[Read more]
- ”He Is Blessed With Tricks” – Ex-Girlfriend Of Williams Uchemba Exposes HimIn Celebrity NewsNovember 26, 2020Newly wedded man, Williams Uchemba, has been in the news for all the positive vibes from the day of his glamorous wedding with Brunella Oscar. ...[Read more]
- Gospel Singer, Sinach Gives Scholarship To Intelligent Hawker Who Educates People On The Importance Of Water (VIDEO)In Celebrity NewsNovember 26, 2020Popular Nigerian Gospel artiste, Osinachi Joseph, otherwise known as Sinach has offered a scholarship to a little boy who hawks sachet water, after a ...[Read more]
- “Life Is A Game Of Energy, You Attract What You’re Ready For”- Chika Ike Says As She Dazzles In Fresh PhotosIn Celebrity NewsNovember 26, 2020Chika Ike is undeniably one of the beautiful actresses in the movie industry, the actress celebrated her 35th birthday anniversary a few days ago but ...[Read more]