Popular Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi celebrates colleague, Jemima Osunde as she celebrates her 25th birthday today.
Taking to Instagram, Adesua narrated the journey of how she met the beautiful screen diva and how amazing she has been to date.
In a lengthy note, the mother of one referred to Jemima Osunde as a hardworking lady with a ‘coconut head.’
In her words;
“Omo, I don’t even know where to start from…
Anyone that knows me well, knows just how much this lil lady means to me but very few people know why. I know I won’t be to put it into words but I’ll try..
I met Jemima 6 years ago on set of Shuga. She had just turned 19 and I was instantly protective of her. I knew she was special. She was hardworking, had great work ethics, was extremely intelligent (dunno if she still is??) and she had such a great spirit.
I have watched Jemima grow into the loveliest lady with a VERY strong coconut head.?
On a more serious note, Jemima has been there for me more than I can possibly explain. From practically moving into my house so she could give me injections & help me when I was on my first IVF journey, to coming with me to appointments, to laughing with me & to crying with me.
Thank you for the times you celebrated my victories like they were yours and I’m sorry for the times my losses hit you like they were yours. I’m SO grateful for you. Except my immediate family, our journey to Zaiah was SO personal to you & you were there EVERY SINGLE step of the way.
It was a no brainer when we instantly knew that you were his God mother & you have been such an AMAZING God mother. I just love the way his face lights up everytime he sees you???
At 25, I wish I had had the amount of sense that you have???. You are most definitely in a class of your own.
I love you sooooo much & I am forever in your corner. Always rooting for you, praying for you and carrying your matter on my head.
May the good lord bless the work of your hands. May your gift make room for you. May this new year bring you all the things you desire, in accordance with his will. May you always walk in light and repel darkness. May the glory of the Lord shine upon you. May favour surround you on every side.
Jem the stallion, the world will know your name.
You can always count on me.
Happy birthday lil sis.
Ps. Pls, now that you’re 25, try to take a long break from stressing me. I’m actually begging. T for Thanks.”
- You Were There For Me During My Pregnancy Stage – Adesua Etomi Pens Down Emotional Birthday Note To Jemima Osunde
- Ric Hassani Accepts Jemima Osunde’s Proposal With A Little Touch From Adesua Etomi
- “Thank You For Celebrating My Victories Like They Were Yours” – Adesua Etomi Celebrates Jemima Osunde Stylishly
- Actress Jemima Osunde Under Fire For Saying She Won’t Cook When She Gets Married
- Adesua Etomi shares photos of Banky W getting baby-treatment in celebration of his birthday
- I Won’t Be Cooking & Washing Anybody’s Clothes – Jemima Osunde Sends PSA To Her future husband.
- Lady Begs Actress Jemima Osunde Not To Snatch Her Man
- Actress Jemima Osunde Reveals Message An Electrician Sent Her, Fans React
- I won’t be cooking and washing anybody’s clothes – Actress, Jemima Osunde informs her future husband
- ‘Even Though You Look Like My Daddy’s Age Mate, I Can Still Marry You’- Actress Jemima Osunde Shoots Her Shot At Ric Hassani