Georgina Onuoha has angrily descended on Desmond Elliot over the social media regulation saga, after she was informed that, Desmond has already apologized.
Recall that, Nigerian youth since yesterday have descended on Desmond Elliot over his insensitive comments over misuse of social media.
Fans got angry, lambasted him, and revealed images of his baby mama.
Georgina seems not to have been happy with the kind of apology he gave hence, she urged him to go on National Tv to broadcast his apology just as he did.
She recalled when he had nothing and was struggling to make it in life but his wife made him somebody and today, wants to shade celebrities who use social media.
Her words read:
” YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THEM DESMOND. ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE FINGERS THAT FED YOU, YOU ARE BITING IT. YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE WING ON WHOSE WINGS PROPELLED YOU TO WHERE YOU ARE TODAY. JUST YESTERDAY, YOU AND I WERE STUDENTS. WHEN I BECAME A STAR, YOU WERE STILL A NOBODY WALKING ABOUT WITH YOUR BLACK HANDBAG LIKE A JEHOVAH’S WITNESS BEGGING FOR TRANSPORT MONEY AT LASU GATE OJO TO WHEREVER YOU WERE GOING.
IT WAS YOUR WIFE VICKY THAT WAS FEEDING YOU BECAUSE A MOTHERF**KER LIKE YOU CANNOT PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE MARRIED TO HER.
NOW YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE EFFRONTERY AND THE AUDACITY TO SAY YOUTHS ARE LIKE CHILDREN WITH NO RESPECT BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE STAFF OF OFFICE OF THE KING.
WHERE WAS YOUR OUTRAGE WHEN POLICE WERE BUSY KILLING PEOPLE AT THE TOLLGATE? I WANT TO SEE YOUR ANGER DESMOND”
SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW:
WATCH VIDEO HERE:
- Bobrisky Signs Another Endorsement Deal With A Fashion Designing AgencyIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nigerian crossdresser and social media influencer, Iddris Okuneye, well known as Bobrisky keeps signing endorsement deals to advance her brand and ...[Read more]
- These NYC first responders fear COVID-19 vaccine side effectsIn USADecember 5, 2020More than half of New York City firefighters say they won’t be vaccinated for COVID-19 when the potentially life-saving shot becomes available to ...[Read more]
- Soaring car theft in NYC sees return of The ClubIn USADecember 5, 2020Welcome back to The Club. Car theft has gotten so bad in New York City, that some cops are steering people to an ’80s throwback security device — The ...[Read more]
- Years After Releasing the Song, ‘Yahooze’, Here Are the Latest Photos of Olu MaintainIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Olumide Edwards Adegbulu also known as Olu Maintain endeared himself to a lot of music fans with his popular song ‘Yahooze’ released as far back as ...[Read more]
- 7 Years After He Quit Acting, Emeka Ike Finally Explains The Reason For His ActionsIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Ace Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, has finally provided the reason why he quit the acting game prematurely at a time his career was flourishing. – ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Stuns In New Photos With Her First Child With Ned NwokoIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nollywood actress and wife of Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has shared some stunning photos of herself and her 5 months old son, ...[Read more]
- The Current Look Of Mike Ezuruonye, Months After The Eye SurgeryIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Renowned Nigerian Actor, Mike Ezuronye, has made a first public appearance on his social media page months after taking a French leave. The actor ...[Read more]
- “The Coronavirus Pandemic Has Really Affected Me” – Angela Okorie RevealsIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nigerian actress, Angela Okorie, has disclosed how she was affected by the covid-19 pandemic. Angela Okorie According to her, she canceled a lot of ...[Read more]
- Unemployment Turned Me To A Crossdresser – Bobrisky’s Apprentice, James Brown ExplainsIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Controversial Nigerian cross-dresser James Brown has finally opened up on the reason behind him dressing like a woman whiles pointing out that ...[Read more]
- “Don’t Be Afraid To Ask Men For Money” – Relationship Expert, Oloni Of Ibadan, Advices WomenIn Celebrity NewsDecember 5, 2020Nigerian relationship expert, Oloni of Ibadan, has sent an advisory message about finances in relationships. In a tweet spotted on her Twitter ...[Read more]