Big Brother Nigeria 2018 celebrity, Tobi Bakre, recently revealed on social media that the buzz gotten from being a part of the show has a timeline.
The actor and TV show host revealed this piece of information during a question and answer session on his Instagram page.
Tobi had given fans the opportunity to ask him questions as he promised to answer them as honestly as possible.
A curious fan identified as @Remarlicious asked the reality show star if his participation in the previous BBNaija show was still paving ways for him.
The young man then responded that the show was no longer really paving ways for him. He explained further that the buzz gotten from BBNaija usually had a timeline and that people had to maximise it early and that they should always stay true to themselves.
In his words:
“Not really. Bbn buzz has a time line. Maximize it early. Always do you”.
See their exchange below:
Not really. Bbn buzz has a time line. Maximize it early. Always do you https://t.co/4ZLwcZUj7e
— Tobi Bakre (@tobibakre) December 24, 2023
- BBN is no longer paving way for me. The buzz has a time limit’ – Tobi Bakre
- Reality TV Star, Alex Unusual Tackles Fan Who Asked Why She Didn’t Wish Tobi Bakre A Happy Birthday
- You Have To Get Through Some Bad Days To Get To The Best Days Ever! – Tobi Bakre
- Tobi Bakre’s Girlfriend Anu Shares Romantic Video To Celebrate His 27th Birthday
- Family Goals: Tobi Bakre and family show off crazy dance moves
- “I get upset when people call me Yoruba Demon” – Tobi Bakre
- Toke Makinwa, Tobi Bakre Celebrate D’banj On His Birthday’s
- Watch How Tobi Bakre’s Girlfriend, Anu Surprised Her Mother In-law At Home (Video)
- ‘Big Ups To You If You Live A Happy Life In This Our Nigeria’ – Reality TV Star, Tobi Bakare
- Reality star, Alex Unusual gives reasons why she didn’t wish Tobi Bakare a happy birthday