Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye has reacted after he was called out by Goodluck for not offering help to him and his grandmother.
According to Goodluck, Bobrisky allegedly asked him to sleep with him in exchange for help, and he had to run away from his house in Lagos.
He alleged that Bobrisky invited him and his grandmother over to Lagos after his cry for help went viral, but still wanted to sleep with him.
Reacting to this, Bob shared a long video on his Instagram page where he shared his own side of everything that transpired between them.
According to Bob, both Goodluck and his grandmother are smokers and when they got to his house, he took them to a hotel to lodge and the hotel staff called him to ask him who he brought to their hotel, because they were acting so irresponsible.
Bob also claimed that Goodluck is a scammer and he started feeling uncomfortable after he noticed that he was beginning to find out the truth about him, so he left his house with his grandmother.
Watch video below!
- Man calls out Bobrisky for allegedly asking to sleep with him before he can help his sick grandmother (Video)
- BBNaija: Housemates Troll Vee For Sleep-Talking; She Called Neo Monster In Her Sleep
- I can’t sleep, the man I killed, always appears to me in my dreams, talking to me, asking me why I killed him – man confessed
- “Them no born you well” – Bobrisky brags on the kind of men asking him out (Video)
- Lady shares chat with cousin who wants to sleep with her in exchange for rent
- Lady Shares Chat With Cousin Who Wants To Sleep With Her In Exchange For Rent Money
- Throwback video of Rosy Meurer saying asking her if sheâs sleeping with Olakunle Churchill is just like asking her if sheâs sleeping with her brother
- Throwback video of Rosy Meurer saying people asking her if sheâs sleeping with Olakunle Churchill is just like asking her if sheâs sleeping with her brother
- ‘I Don’t Exchange Words With Someone That Will Reduce My IQ’ Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Halima Abubakar And Bobrisky’s Drama
- Chike apologizes after being called out for asking Igbos to stop being primitive by travelling to the East for Christmas