One of the most popular singer in Nigeria, Damini Ogulu, better known as Burna Boy, has recently lambasted the Nigerian government officials while defending DJ Switch.
Taking to Twitter, Burna slipped on the administration for attempting to blame DJ Switch for getting out fake news. He proceeded to depict the legislature as liars who have made fake vows to the residents since the time democracy began.
“THEY SAY FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS BUT YOU ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE MADE FAKE PROMISES AND TOLD MORE LIES THAN SATAN SINCE THE BEGINNING OF “DEMOCRACY”. YOU SEE SAY THIS LIFE NO BALANCE”.
“DJ SWITCH DID NOT MAKE ALLEGATIONS. SHE STREAMED THE SHOOTING ON INSTAGRAM LIVE.”
See his post below:
- ‘Thieves’ – DJ Switch Lambasts Lagos Govt For Auctioning Seized Cars From Traffic Offenders
- Igboho: Yoruba In Diaspora Group Lambasts Nigerian Government, Backs Agitation For Yoruba Nation
- Britain Hasn’t Done Enough To Free Nnamdi Kanu—Family Lambasts British Government
- Burna Boy Responds To Allegations Against DJ Switch, See details
- Sowore Lambasts UFC Star, Usman, For Posing With Nigerian Leaders He Knocked During EndSARS Killings
- “Burna Boy Is A Mumu; He Tried To Steal My Vibes And Melody” – Blackface Calls Out Burna Boy
- Burna Boy Is So Talented – Tacha Goes Crazy For Burna Boy
- “Burna Boy’s Rolls Royce Is More Expensive Than Davido’s New Whip” – Burna Boy’s PA, Manny Claims
- VIDEO: I Don’t Mind If Burna Boy Is Arrogant – Burna Boy’s Mother Proudly Says
- “Burna Boy Is The King Of YouTube Heist” – Wizkid FC Attacks Burna Boy For Buying YouTube Views