Mabel Makun, wife of popular comedian, Ay, has replied a troll who said he can’t wait for their marriage to hit the rocks.
The troll identified as Michael Ezeagu overstepped his boundaries on Instagram after he reacted to Mabel Makun’s recent photo.
Michael, in his reaction, said he can’t wait to witness their marriage coming to an end, so that he can get married to her.
He further mentioned that celebrities do not have a lasting relationship. He said their love for one another is not genuine, so their marriage will crash soon.
Reacting to this, Mabel said that she is so disappointed that a mature man like him can utter such a negative statement.
See post below;
- ‘May God Help You’ – AY’s Wife, Mabel Replies Admirer Who Said He Can’t Wait For Their Marriage To Crash
- AY Comedian’s Wife Mabel Makun Replies A Man Waiting For Their Marriage To Crash
- “In 2023 I met with the devil in human form and depression got the best of me” – Comedian AY’s wife, Mabel Makun writes on her birthday
- Comedian AY’s wife, Mabel Makun flaunt magical voice as she join Simi’s Duduke Challenge (Video)
- AY Comedian And Wife, Mabel Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary
- In 2023 Depression Got The Best Of Me – Comedian AY’s Wife, Mabel Makun Says As She Celebrates Birthday (Video)
- You Will Still Buy The Gift – Mabel Makun Tells AY Comedian As He Tries To Runaway From Buying Her A Gift
- Mabel Makun Gushes Over Husband AY Comedian As They Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary
- BBNaija: “I will help you find a wife like me from Bayelsa” you Cant date me– Nengi tells Ozo
- “I cant marry a poor man, is a symptom of poverty” – Reno Omokiri shades women