Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Leo DaSilva, has strongly advised his fellow men to follow the steps of women who have refused to date jobless men or men who are financially unstable.
Leo DaSilva has revealed that dating a woman who is not working or jobless and/or not financially stable is burden to the men. He said men who refuse to go for that burden are making a smart choice.
Leo DaSilva’s Advised comes after a lady identified as Wendy Osuji on Twitter shared her opinion on the number of tweets from men on the microblogging application. Wendy Osu tweeted that she has seen several tweets which suggests that men can not date women who are not financially stable.
She said she has never been hurt by such tweets because as a student she thinks life is about choice. She tweeted
I’ve seen tweets from guys saying they can’t date a girl that’s not financially stable.
I’m a student. But never, like never have I felt attacked by such tweets.
What’s actually up with some guys on Twitter? What I want must not make sense to you. It’s choice boo
— Wendy Osuji (@wendyosuji) November 30, 2020
BBNaija star, Leo DaSilva considered the poverty rate in Nigeria and the hardship men are going through for survival. He believes dating a jobless woman in addition to hardship as a man will be a burden.
Guys should have their own preference just as women have theirs. Dating someone that’s not working or doesn’t have adequate allowance is a burden. Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, if a young man trying to come up refuses that burden, I think it’s a smart choice. https://t.co/7Fi25McJUh
— Leo Dasilva (@SirLeoBDasilva) November 30, 2020
- New Coronavirus Variant Is More Deadly Than Original StrainIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Britain’s chief scientific adviser says there is some evidence that a new variant of the coronavirus first identified in southeast England carries a ...[Read more]
- COVID-19 positivity rate exceeds 10 percent in nearly a third of all NYC zip codesIn USAJanuary 23, 2021COVID-19 is soaring across every New York City borough, far exceeding parameters that the governor’s office promised would result in neighborhood ...[Read more]
- Victor Osimhen Finally Recovers From COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021
- Teamsters announce tentative strike-ending pact at Hunts Point Produce MarketIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The Teamsters announced a tentative agreement with Hunts Point Produce Market management in the Bronx on Friday night — potentially ending a nearly ...[Read more]
- Erica Nlewedim Drags Trolls Who Accused Her Of Begging For Birthday GiftsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021BBNaija star Erica Nlewedim is done being the good girl and is finally ready to give the trolls and the haters a piece of her mind. The TV star on ...[Read more]
- NYC ‘autonomous zone’ bar owner indicted, escapes assault chargeIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The co-owner of a Staten Island bar that declared itself an “autonomous zone” exempt from state and city COVID-19 rules has been indicted for ...[Read more]
- DJ Khaled To Host MTV Africa Music Awards 2021In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Superstar DJ DJ Khaled has been announced as the host for the MTV Music Africa Awards 2021. The show will be held in Kampala, Uganda next month. The ...[Read more]
- Non-academic Staff Union Of Universities To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021The Nonacademic staff union of universities (NASU) has announced plans to begin indefinite strike action on the 5th of February,2020. The Joint ...[Read more]
- Real Madrid Coach Zinedine Zidane Tests Positive For COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021French football legend and Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Spanish giants. Zidane’s tested ...[Read more]
- New York Post mourns loss of longtime colleague Isidore ‘Izzy’ CabiocIn USAJanuary 23, 2021Isidore “Izzy” Cabioc, who worked for the New York Post for 46 years, succumbed to cancer at his Brooklyn home on Wednesday. He was 69. Cabioc was a ...[Read more]