Nigerian standup comedian and comic actor, Peter Onwuzurike Onyehidelam, known in showbiz as Dede One Day, was a native of Umuagwuru Mbieri in Imo State and known for his hilarious comedy movies.
He was born and raised in Aba a town in Abia State, Nigeria; where he received both basic and secondary education obtaining First School Leaving Certificate and a West African Senior High School Certificate. His career hit the spotlight upon the subsequent release of his Laugh With Me comedy series.
After the success of his comedy audio series, he joined the Nigerian Film Industry and starred in his first movie “John the Dreamer” and later featured in over 100 movies. He was won the Best Comic Act to Watch in Africa Movie Academy Awards, Best Comic Actor in Nigeria at Africa Viewers Choice Magic Awards, and two others.
Dede One Day died in the early hours of 14 December 2015 after he slumped while performing at an event in Aba, following complications of hypertension.
- COVID-19 positivity rate exceeds 10 percent in nearly a third of all NYC zip codesIn USAJanuary 23, 2021COVID-19 is soaring across every New York City borough, far exceeding parameters that the governor’s office promised would result in neighborhood ...[Read more]
- Victor Osimhen Finally Recovers From COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021
- Teamsters announce tentative strike-ending pact at Hunts Point Produce MarketIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The Teamsters announced a tentative agreement with Hunts Point Produce Market management in the Bronx on Friday night — potentially ending a nearly ...[Read more]
- Erica Nlewedim Drags Trolls Who Accused Her Of Begging For Birthday GiftsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021BBNaija star Erica Nlewedim is done being the good girl and is finally ready to give the trolls and the haters a piece of her mind. The TV star on ...[Read more]
- NYC ‘autonomous zone’ bar owner indicted, escapes assault chargeIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The co-owner of a Staten Island bar that declared itself an “autonomous zone” exempt from state and city COVID-19 rules has been indicted for ...[Read more]
- DJ Khaled To Host MTV Africa Music Awards 2021In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Superstar DJ DJ Khaled has been announced as the host for the MTV Music Africa Awards 2021. The show will be held in Kampala, Uganda next month. The ...[Read more]
- Non-academic Staff Union Of Universities To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021The Nonacademic staff union of universities (NASU) has announced plans to begin indefinite strike action on the 5th of February,2020. The Joint ...[Read more]
- Real Madrid Coach Zinedine Zidane Tests Positive For COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021French football legend and Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Spanish giants. Zidane’s tested ...[Read more]
- New York Post mourns loss of longtime colleague Isidore ‘Izzy’ CabiocIn USAJanuary 23, 2021Isidore “Izzy” Cabioc, who worked for the New York Post for 46 years, succumbed to cancer at his Brooklyn home on Wednesday. He was 69. Cabioc was a ...[Read more]
- This Is Irresponsible – Banky W Slams Government For Asking Citizens To Queue Up To Get Their NINIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Singer Banky W has slammed the government over its decision to ask people to queue for their National Identity Number in the middle of a pandemic. ...[Read more]