Charley Boy’s daughter, Dewy Oputa has called her father out after he went online to reveal how he feels about her being gay.
The Nigerian singer on Friday took to his Instagram page to narrate how he felt when his daughter revealed her sexuality.
The singer said he felt so many emotions but added that he loves her so much and is “grateful for the experience of having a gay or lesbian child”
However, Dewy, who didn’t seem to be pleased with her Father’s post, took to her Twitter account to blast her Father for being a hypocrite.
She further accused him of using her sexuality to chase clout, attention and praise from strangers just to feed his ego.
According to Dewy, her Father kicked her out of the house since 2017 and hasn’t bothered to find out if she was dead or alive.
Dewy also mocked him of being Father of the year only on social media and putting gratification from strangers first before his family.
“Gaslighting at its finest. It’s quite unfortunate that my life is nothing but content. I just can’t wrap my head around the hypocrisy.
“All this for a drop of clout, attention and praise from strangers just to feed your ego.
”Honestly I was going to just free this situation because I’m used to this toxicity and mentally I’m tired but after seeing this i can’t stomach this pretentious behaviour anymore because on a normal level this man no Dey even pick my call.
”2017 I got kicked out of the house and was damn near homeless and if not for my friend I wouldn’t have even had food or Shelter!
“Fortunately for me, I had a return ticket to come back to Atlanta, I moved back here with zero dollars not even knowing where I was going to live or where my next meal was going to come from!
“I was literally living couch to couch and lord knows how tirelessly I worked so I could have my own stability!
“You didn’t even know if your daughter was dead or alive anything could have happened to me.
“But on social media, you are the father of the year. You have literally put Instant gratification from strangers before your own blood,” she said.
- Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu Listed In BBC’s 100 Most Influential Women In The WorldIn Celebrity News, EndSARSNovember 25, 2020Human rights activist, Aisha Yesufu has finally attained the global recognition many say she deserves as she has been listed among the BBC’s 100 ...[Read more]
- “I’m Not Religious” – Omah Lay Disowns Christianity, Opens Up On His BeliefIn Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Omah Lay has voiced out his belief as he discloses that, he is not religious. The Nigerian Singer divulged this when he was replying to a comment ...[Read more]
- EndSARS: Don’t Allow External Forces To Destroy Us – Governor Sanwo-Olu Tells The Residents Of LagosIn Celebrity News, EndSARSNovember 25, 2020Governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has recently appealed to Lagos natives not to allow external forces to destroy the wellbeing and security ...[Read more]
- Did Shatta Wale Endorse NPP?In GhanaNovember 25, 2020The concept of politicians being endorsed by celebrities is never new especially when it comes to both the ruling New Patriotic Party, (NPP) whom ...[Read more]
- Does Ned Nwoko Live In The Same House With All Of His 6 Wives?In Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Love or hate him, Ned Nwoko is married to 6 women and he is not the only man in the country who has this number of enviable wives to his name. There ...[Read more]
- Influencer, Adeherself And The Cute Abiola Sparks Dating Rumours As They Share Loved-up PhotosIn Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Social media influencer, Adeherself and popular Nigerian Instagram comedian, The Cute Abiola, have left their fans and followers confused after ...[Read more]
- Mr H Happily Enjoys Mercy Eke’s Bare Butt Twerk For Him In Dubai (Video)In Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Big Brother Naija season 4 winner, Mercy Eke has been spotted in Dubai twerking her bare booty for the acclaimed husband, Mr H. – Advertisement ...[Read more]
- The White House approves intelligence briefing for the United States, US, President-elect Joe BidenIn USANovember 25, 2020The White House has approved an intelligence briefing for the United States, US, President-elect Joe Biden. The Office of the Director of National ...[Read more]
- OAP Toolz narrates her experience after her husband tested Positive to Covid-19In Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020On-air personality, Tolu Demuren, also known as Toolz took to her Twitter handle to reveal that she and her hubby, Captain Tunde Demuren, tested ...[Read more]
- Burna Boy nominated for the 2021 Grammy Awards, which is billed to hold on January 31, 2021In Celebrity NewsNovember 25, 2020Self-acclaimed African giant, Burna Boy, has been nominated for the 2021 Grammy Awards, which is billed to hold on January 31, 2021. Burna Boy’s ...[Read more]