Popular entrepreneur, Dorathy Bachor has opened up on the challenges associated with the availability of her size of bra.
The reality star made this known during an Instagram Live chat with showbiz personality, Ubi Franklin, during the week.
In her words;
“I am a private person. I hate public opinion. The words, ‘That’s my opinion’, annoys me because I am not someone that would sit down and want to have an opinion about other people’s lives. That was why I stayed in my shell.
However, that did not pay my bills and it did not put food on my table either. But, Big Brother Naija made me come out of my shell.”
Dorathy, who recently started her own lingerie brand, stated that the idea came from the struggles with getting the right size of bra.
“When I came out of the house, I was blank. However, I took the time to study my fans. I tried to understand what they liked about me.
I found out it was more of (my) confidence. I wanted to do fashion but I realised that many people were already doing that. So, I decided to do something unique that I can relate to. I know the struggles of not being able to get a perfect underwear or bra.
The businesses I do are those I can relate to and have a passion for,” she added.
- I Find It Difficult Getting My Bra Size – Ada La Pinky
- #BBNaija 2023: “Jisos christ na bra dey water” – Neo says with fears of taking over Frodd’s reputation of a ‘bra washer’
- It Is Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market – IG Comedian, Ada Ebere Cries Out
- ‘It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Comedienne, Ada La Pinky Cries Out
- It is difficult to get my Bra size in the market – Comedienne Ada Ebere says (photos)
- “My Bra Size Is Not Regular” – Singer Whykay Admits
- BBNaija: ”What’s Your Bra Size” – Fans Mock Dorothy After She Dropped Transparent Full Chest Photo
- ”I nor dey understand my shoe size again” – Ebuka cries out over the size of his feet
- ‘You Are Not Praying Right If You Are Not Getting The Right Answers You Need From God’ – Tonto Dikeh
- I Struggle To Get Perfect Bra – BBNaija’s Dorathy Bachor