Celebrated Nigerian actress, Jennifer Obodo, has shown concern for her fellow ladies opting for cosmetic and plastic surgery to enhance their bodies, advising them to have all the children they want before undergoing the process.
The model who recently discussed the issue during an interview with Sun News has confessed to being a single lady despite the roles of a married woman which she portrays in most movies.
In her own words;
” I am 100 percent single. It is only when I play a role of a married woman that I wear wedding rings. So, coping with lonely, cold nights has not been easy oh because sometimes you need someone special to talk with or cuddle but the Lord have been my strength. I am yet to find true love. ”
Speaking further, Jennifer Obodo went ahead to express how much she loves her current body physique while pointing out that people who don’t like her assets should avoid her. She also noted that having a surgery when you have not given birth to any child is risky, therefore her colleagues should do the latter first.
“I love my body and I am confident about it. Whoever doesn’t like the boobs or ass like this should avoid me. I have all it takes; my height, beautiful smile, legs and complexion give me edge over others in the industry. For now, I can’t do any liposuction. Going under the knife when I haven’t given birth is just a waste of risk. I can’t go under the knife without birthing to all my kids first. I would also like to advise my colleagues; if at all you want to do it, wait until after child birth then you can do all that,” she said.
- “I Love You Die” – Ebuka Obi Uchendu Gushes Over Wife As She Celebrates Her BirthdayIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020TV Personality, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, has penned down a heartwarming message to celebrate his wife Just Cynthia as she turns a year older. In a post ...[Read more]
- Famous Nigerians With Bipolar DisorderIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Owing to the lifestyle of luxury displayed on social media, a lot of people tend to believe that celebrities have everything going for them and that ...[Read more]
- My Album Is The Best Album That Dropped In 2020 – Singer L.A.X AssertsIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020As the battle for supremacy of albums seems to be unending, popular Nigerian Afropop singer, Damilola Afolabi, known in the showbiz industry as L.A.X ...[Read more]
- “I Am Eager To See What You Would Look Like At 50” – Lady Tells Regina Daiels For Claiming She Is Forever 16 In New PhotosIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020A Nigerian lady said she is eager to see how Regina Daniels will look like at age 50. This comes after the young Nollywood actress and mother of one ...[Read more]
- How Toyin Abraham And Others Stepped Out For The Burial Ceremony Of Iyabo Ojo’s Mother (VIDEO)In Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Nollywood actresses, Iyabo Ojo, has finally buried her late mother Victoria Olubunmi Fetuga and held a memorable funeral to say goodbye to her. ...[Read more]
- New York’s COVID-19 positivity rate nears 4 percentIn USANovember 28, 2020New York’s statewide coronavirus positivity rate has inched close to 4 percent. The overall rate, including virus hotspots, was 3.98 percent Friday ...[Read more]
- VP Osinbajo Sends Delegates to Young Man After He offered To Be His Personal Shoemaker (Photos+Video)In Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday surprised a young entrepreneur after he sent his aides to meet him following the young ...[Read more]
- NYC drops from top 10 most expensive US zip codes for the first timeIn USANovember 28, 2020New York has 20 of the 100 priciest ZIP codes in the nation, but for the first time the city doesn’t have a single one in the Top 10. Tribeca’s 10007 ...[Read more]
- I Have A Covenant With Pregnant Women – Socialite Pretty Mike Explains Why He Stormed Williams Uchemba’s Wedding With Six Pregnant WomenIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Controversial Nigerian socialite, Pretty Mike, has opened up about the fact that he has a covenant with pregnant women which is to see them liberated ...[Read more]
- “Be Wary Of Who You Open Up To” — D’banj’s Wife, Lineo AdvisesIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Lineo Didi Kilgrow, the wife of celebrated Nigerian singer, D’banj has taken to social media to dish out of a piece of valuable advice to her fans ...[Read more]