Online Media personality, Toke Makinwa advises people to have the courage to be disliked.
The online media personality said this in her Tweet to encourage anyone who’s going through a hard time with being hated.
Toke further stress in her Tweet that public validation does not put money in one’s pocket.
She advised that in as much as you’re living your truth, that’s more than a lot of people in the crowd can boast of.
According to her the best remedy to living a happy fulfilled life is to ‘Do You’.
Read her post below;
Toke is known to be one of the successful online media personality in the entertainment industry and she holds herself in high esteem.
- Princess Odume Is Innocent, She Didn’t Set To Kill Mr Japheth – Women’s Rights Lawyer, Barr. Nnenna Nwafor-OrizuIn Celebrity News, Nigeria NewsJanuary 27, 2021In light of getting a good understanding of the recent rape and manslaughter case of the Akwa Ibom State Corper Chidinma Princess Odume who allegedly ...[Read more]
- Practice Your Love Language On Yourself! – Timi DakoloIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 27, 2021Singer Timi Dakolo has taken to the streets of Twitter to advice Nigerians to practice their love language on themselves. Maybe this will help them ...[Read more]
- Richest Ashewo In Nigeria, Put Some Respect On My Name – Bobrisky BragsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 27, 2021Crossdresser Bobrisky has declared himself the richest ashewo in Nigeria while showing off his extravagant dressing. The Instagram celebrity shared a ...[Read more]
- Stop Scamming People In The Name Of Jesus – Woli Arole Slams ScammersIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 27, 2021Popular Comedian Woli Arole has warned scammers against using the name of Jesus to obtain money from people. He shared that these scammers hide under ...[Read more]
- Ned Nwoko Takes Wife, Laila on Romantic Dinner (Video)In EntertainmentJanuary 27, 2021Ned Nwoko Takes Wife, Laila on Romantic Dinner. The businessman and Billionaire, Ned Nwoko has splashed thousands of naira on a dinner with his ...[Read more]
- Kiddwaya humbles self, pens heartfelt note to depressed fanIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 27, 2021The popular reality star, Kiddwaya has taken a compassionate step at addressing a fan of his who sought comfort as a result of being depressed. In a ...[Read more]
- ”Any married woman who did not use her husband’s photo as her profile picture is cheating online” – Nigerian man saysIn GossipJanuary 27, 2021A man has taken to social media to berate married women who do not appreciate their husbands on social media by showing him off. According to the man ...[Read more]
- Ned Nwoko Clears the Air on Affair with Zambian MistressIn EntertainmentJanuary 27, 2021Ned Nwoko Clears the Air on Affair with Zambian Mistress. The Billionaire and politician, Ned Nwoko has open up on his move to marry an eighth wife, ...[Read more]
- Concentrate On Building Your Health Sector Rather Than Buying COVID-19 Vaccines – Bill Gates To FGIn Celebrity News, coronavirus, COVID-19, Nigeria NewsJanuary 27, 2021American philanthropist and Microsoft Co-founder, Bill Gates has shown concern for the health sector of Nigeria, saying the federal government of ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky brags about being the ‘richest ashewo’ as he flaunts jewelry worth N12.4mIn Entertainment, GossipJanuary 27, 2021Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Idris ‘Bobrisky’ Okuneye, has flaunted cost price of jewelry he wore to a date which stands at N12.4m. In a ...[Read more]