A heartbroken mother has narrated how community members bully her little child and refer to him as “wolf” due to the furs on his body.
Sharing her story to Afrimax, the mother narrated how doctors also rebuked her child at the hospital after seeing his condition.
“After i delivered my child, the doctors told me that they rebuke the devil in the name of Jesus.
I asked them why they said that? Why will you talk about the devil. They told me to look at what I had given birth to that I had given birth to a wolf.
See post below;
- BBNaija housemate, Erica has sounded a word of caution to people who refer to her as reality TV star.
- Ugezu J. Ugezu Confused About How To Refer To Bobrisky As He Reacts To His Bikini Photos
- Refer To Manifesto On NPP’s Stand On Okada – Buaben Asamoah
- Refer to Akufo-Addo as former President – NDC MP-elect orders
- Never refer to any man of God as your ‘spiritual father’ – Evangelist Papa Shee
- Heartbroken lady narrates how her husband cheated on her with her married friends
- Destiny’s Child founding member LeToya Luckett gives birth to son Tysun Wolf
- Confused man begs for advice after his child’s mother abandoned him and their 2-month-old child allegedly due his joblessness
- Twitter stories: Woman left heartbroken after she gave her mother’s savings to an Abuja man who professed love for her
- “If You Give Birth To A Sickler, Kill The Child” – Heartbroken Man With Sickle Cell Cries Out After Severe Pain Crisis (Video)