Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo, has given the general public a feel of how she handles her children at home as reveals the type of parenting style she employs.
The Nollywood goddess was recently engaged in an interview with Saturday Beats where she made mention that she plays the role of the African mother while at home with her kids.
According to Iyabo, even though she plays with her children, she could also be strict at times limiting the way they interact with her. She made a typical example where she disclosed that her noisy kids go silent once she steps inside the house.
In her own words:
“I am too strict for that. Even if they have such intentions, it would die in their minds. I play with my children but I could also be very strict and they would have probably passed the information to their friends. If they are in the house making a noise and I step inside, they would all go quiet. I am an African mother.”
- Police arrest 16 persons over cultism, recover firearms, ammunition in EnuguIn Local NewsMay 16, 2021The Police Command in Enugu State has arrested 16 suspects, one female inclusive, for cultism and unlawful possession of firearms, within two weeks. ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Why Leicester City defeated Chelsea – Coach Brendan RodgersIn SportsMay 16, 2021Leicester City manager, Brendan Rodgers has said his players defeated Chelsea because they approached the game courageously. Youri Tielemans’ ...[Read more]
- Rudeboy And Brother Peter Okoye Profess Their Undying Love For Chelsea After Their DefeatIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Paul Okoye, Rudeboy, and his twin brother Peter Okoye, Mr P have professed their undying love for Chelsea after they got defeated by ...[Read more]
- Should We Tell Him About D’banj And Banky W – Reaction As Man Claims Davido Is Loyal To His WomenIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo and some others have reacted to a post of a Davido fan who claimed Davido is the only Nigerian ...[Read more]
- Happiest Girl Right Now – Wizkid’s Baby Mama Jada P SaysIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Afrobeat singer Wizkid‘s 3rd baby mama Jada P has disclosed that she’s the happiest girl right now without giving out the reason or ...[Read more]
- Hearts of Oak’s Daniel Kodie undergoes successful surgery in South AfricaIn GhanaMay 16, 2021Hearts of Oak midfielder Daniel Kodie underwent a successfully surgery in South Africa on Friday, 14 May 2021. The operation took place at the ...[Read more]
- People That Don’t Feed You Always The First To Talk About Your Life – Adekunle Gold Blows HotIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Singer Adekunle Gold has lamented over the fact that people who don’t feed you in any way are always the first to talk about your life. ...[Read more]
- ‘Make Yourself Happy’ – Yemi Alade To NigeriansIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The award-winning musician made this known in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on the popular social media ...[Read more]
- Timaya celebrates daughter, Maya as she marks one-year-old birthdayIn Celebrity NewsMay 16, 2021Popular dancehall singer, Timaya joyfully celebrates the birthday of his daughter, Maya, whom he had with his third baby mama. It is a year already ...[Read more]
- Subway slashing suspect arraigned in connection with gang initiation ritualIn USAMay 16, 2021A teenage suspect is arraigned for his alleged role in a string of brutal subway slashings across Manhattan Friday morning — in what prosecutors said ...[Read more]