Instagram Comedian Kemi Ikesueedah, popularly known as Mummy Wa who’s the online wife of popular Internet Comedian, Mr. Macaroni bemoans her fate as she speaks on her sexual harassment encounter.
The gorgeous who’s quite endowed with jaw-dropping physical features reveal that the constant attention she gets from men pertaining to her boobs gets her depressed.
In a recent chat with Saturday Sun, Mummy Wa reveals her sequel harassment encounters.
“I think every girl, beautiful or not, has faced sexual harassment before. These include the way people talk to you, what some guys send to you, and some physical touches. The movie industry is a hiding place for perverts. That’s the truth, because these days, every girl wants to be an actress. Some guys would seize that opportunity and take advantage of the desperate ones. It also happens the other way round, but maybe the guys don’t complain. A female producer or director will sexually harass them; they would not complain because maybe they like it.”
When asked if she would like to change anything about her physique, the actress lamented how she often feels depressed seeing men drool over her big boobs.
“Sometimes I feel depressed because I don’t like the attention I get because of my physical features. While some days, I feel sexy, even though people always look at me with lustful eyes. I am happy with myself, my body. I love how I look.”
Speaking on what turns her off in a relationship; Mummy Wa says it’s dishonesty and lack of respect.
“I look out for a hardworking man, who is caring and supportive. Presently, I am dating an entertainer and hoping we get married someday,” she said.
- Reality Star, Ifu Ennada Wrestles Assistant ‘Jesus’ Who Dragged Her For Showing Off Her CleavagesIn Nigeria NewsMay 13, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Reality TV star, Iheme Faith Uloma popularly known as Ifu Ennada has lampooned a fan who chided her after she showed her cleavages in ...[Read more]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother confirms his next clubIn SportsMay 13, 2021Premier League clubs remain in favour of the “armpit offsides”, as they prepare to discuss their Video Assistant Referee (VAR) survey, the UK Mirror ...[Read more]
- EPL: Jorginho clears air on leaving Chelsea after 1-0 defeat to ArsenalIn EPL, SportsMay 13, 2021Premier League clubs remain in favour of the “armpit offsides”, as they prepare to discuss their Video Assistant Referee (VAR) survey, the UK Mirror ...[Read more]
- Critics rip ‘wrong’ Cuomo for ‘harassment is not making someone uncomfortable’ claimIn USAMay 13, 2021Gov. Andrew Cuomo insisted Thursday that “harassment is not making someone feel uncomfortable” — a claim that critics quickly blasted as laughably ...[Read more]
- Accused COVID relief fraudster belongs to extremist group, feds sayIn USAMay 13, 2021A man who allegedly worked with two cohorts in an attempt bilk the US government out of $14 million in COVID-19 relief funds is a self-described ...[Read more]
- Auto crash claims 2 lives in OnitshaIn Local NewsMay 13, 2021A court in Cyprus has sentenced a Nigerian, Chrstopher Ezeh linked to the murder of another Nigerian student, Walshak Augustine Ngok to 27 years in ...[Read more]
- Nigerian sentenced to 27 years in prison for killing fellow student in CyprusIn Local NewsMay 13, 2021A court in Cyprus has sentenced a Nigerian, Chrstopher Ezeh linked to the murder of another Nigerian student, Walshak Augustine Ngok to 27 years in ...[Read more]
- Colleges pushed anew for reparations for slavery, racismIn LifestyleMay 13, 2021PROVIDENCE, R.I. — For Brown University students, the Ivy League college’s next step in its yearslong quest to atone for its legacy of slavery is ...[Read more]
- Biafra: IPOB won’t attack Lagos – Ohanaeze Ndigbo president assures Sanwo-OluIn Biafra, NewsMay 13, 2021The Attorney General of the Federation AGF and Minister of Justice, Malam Abubakar, has hinted that the federal government will resuscitate special ...[Read more]
- Teachers union chief cites Stuyvesant HS in ripping standardized testingIn USAMay 13, 2021American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten critiqued standardize testing Thursday — and specifically cited the racial makeup of ...[Read more]