Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has restated her unquenchable drive and passion for acting while insisting that she can’t imagine herself quitting it in order to please any man.
Pouring out her terms and conditions to her future suitor, Destiny Etiko stated that any man who loves and cherish her must permit her to do what makes her happy and acting is one of those.
She further revealed that she studied marketing in school, but her love for acting has caused her drastic switch.
In a chat with Potpourri, she said:
“Before I started acting, I’ve always said I will never work for anyone, but rather be independent doing my own thing. I read marketing. Acting is something I love and I’m passionate about. So, whoever I’m falling in love with or having a relationship with should understand that I love acting and that I’ve been doing it before we met
“I’ll have to look for an understanding man. Probably, there has to be an understanding that there are some roles I shouldn’t do, like smooching, kissing, caressing and all. I would agree to that because I love him and want to keep him.
He shouldn’t stop me from doing what makes me happy. Most people who are married and still into acting are not doing it for the money, but because of the love and passion, they have for it. So, the man has to understand, I can’t ask him to quit his job.”
- MTA says de Blasio’s ‘irresponsible’ subway cop math doesn’t add upIn USAMay 18, 2021MTA leaders are calling into question Mayor de Blasio’s commitment to put more cops on the subway — accusing Hizzoner of misleading them and the ...[Read more]
- New Dutch exhibition takes unflinching look at slaveryIn LifestyleMay 18, 2021AMSTERDAM — The delicacy of one of the first objects in new exhibition at Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum belies its brutality. At the end of a thin iron rod ...[Read more]
- EPL: Michael Owen advises Harry Kane amid interest from Chelsea, Man United, Man CityIn SportsMay 18, 2021Michael Owen, former Liverpool player, has advised Tottenham Hotspur striker, Harry Kane, that it’s ‘now or never’ for him to leave the club this ...[Read more]
- I’m The Rich Mnisi Of The Kitchen – Somizi BragsIn South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Taking to his social media account, the star told his fans that he just got booked for his first gig as a private chef and the food ...[Read more]
- Strippers are back on the job but COVID rules are hurting their payIn LifestyleMay 18, 2021When California stripper Brittney, 26, walked into San Francisco’s reopened Gold Club stripping venue again in April after a year, she was confronted ...[Read more]
- 10 suspected rail line vandals, 7 illegal miners paraded in BenueIn Local NewsMay 18, 2021The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Benue Command, on Tuesday, paraded 10 persons over alleged vandalism of rail lines at Udei in ...[Read more]
- Eating junk food for a month took 10 years off my life: doctorIn LifestyleMay 18, 2021A British physician who used his body as a test subject claims that one month on a junk food diet has shaved 10 years off his life. For four grueling ...[Read more]
- Twitter outraged over ‘offensive’ new label ‘geriatric millennials’In LifestyleMay 18, 2021Is this the new “OK, boomer?” An article referring to older millennials as “geriatric” has sparked a backlash among 30-somethings on Twitter, who’ve ...[Read more]
- BBNaija’s Erica Claims She Doesn’t Get Toasters Anymore Because Men Are Intimidated By HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija star Erica has revealed that she no longer get toasters as it appears some men are intimidated by her achievement and success. ...[Read more]
- Prince Kaybee To Sue YouTuber?In South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT South African musician and DJ Prince Kaybee has opted against suing YouTuber Rae Gopane after the YouTuber dragged him in the mud on ...[Read more]