Popular Nigerian music artist Chinedu Okoli popularly known as Flavour N’abania, stated he never look forward to having kids outside marriage.
The singer actually admitted this during an Interview with BBNaija’s presenter, Ebuka Uchendu.
Flavour, who is labeled as just a womanizer in the music business, affirms that he has his choice of women and also has fantastic tastes whenever it comes to women.
When he was asked if he agrees with the public opinion that he is a womanizer, Flavour said, “That’s people judging (me), you know. As long as you are in the public eye, you would get stuff like that. It was never planned, though I cannot deny that I love beautiful women. I am an African man, not a white man. I have tasted too with women. I don’t just go with anything.”
Flavour further opened up that he knew that it would be a difficult task for him to handle women definitely due to the nature of his career as a musician.
He said, “I knew that with my job at some point, it was going to be very difficult with women.”
However, Flavour who is blessed with three kids said his children give him joy; though he never planned that he was going to be having children out of wedlock, seeing his children excites him, and that is all that matters.
“I am very happy when I look at the kids, and I believe that is all that matters. I am so happy because I never expected everything to happen this way. When you also look at the positives, you would see happiness in it. You have to take it. This is life, and you have to live it. I swallow everything and get on with it. I make myself happy,” he added.
- I Didn’t Plan To Have Children Out Of Wedlock But I Cannot Deny That I Love Beautiful Women – Flavour
- Why I Don’t Want To Have Kids Outside Wedlock — OAP, Toke Makinwa Opens Up
- ‘Why I don’t want kids outside wedlock’ – Toke Makinwa
- Popular Nigerian singer, Flavour N’abania, OpenS up on his rumored relationship with sensational singer, Chidinma Ekile
- “Nose rings, nipple rings, and being a mother out of wedlock made my father proud of me” – BBNaija, Tboss
- Pastor’s daughter who got pregnant out of wedlock shares her story (Video)
- BBNaija’s Khloe Opens Up On Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Rumours
- “Too Early”-Nigerians React As Lyta Welcomes First Child Out Of Wedlock
- BBNaija 2022: Kiddwaya clears air on having a child out of wedlock
- #BBNaija: Kiddwaya Reacts To Speculations Of Him Having A Child Out Of Wedlock