Popular actress, Uche Ogbodo burst into tears as she reacts to the backlash of getting pregnant for a man younger than herself.
It would be recalled that the face of the baby daddy of the 35-year-old actress was revealed some days ago despite the secrecy of her relationship.
In a live Instagram session, Uche Ogbodo wept as she narrates her past experiences with older men before finally finding happiness in a younger man.
In her words;
“I’ve dated a guy who is 20 years older than him because I thought I needed to date a man who is older than me or a father figure but he never impacted anything in my life.
“I have never dated a younger guy this is actually my first time. I have date men who were 8years, 10 years, and 20 years older than me but they all didn’t work. All these grandfathers, all they do is demoralize me, make me understand that there’s nothing in me…..” she recounted as she breaks down emotionally.
Watch the video below …
- “This Is The First Time I Dated A Younger Guy And I Owe No One An Apology – Uche Ogbodo Goes Berserk
- Uche Ogbodo breaks down in tears as friends and colleagues throw a surprise baby shower (Photos/videos)
- Uche Ogbodo in Tears after Trolls Dragged Her for Dating Teenager
- “I Don’t Owe Anyone an Apology” – Uche Maduagwu To Critics
- The only duty you owe your girlfriend is courtesy, you don’t owe her maintenance – Reno Omokri tells men
- “Burna Boy Does Not Owe Anybody An Apology, Leave Him Alone” – Angelique Kidjo To Critics [VIDEO]
- Uche Ogbodo, Erigga, Anita Joseph And Other Celebs Mock Uche Maduagwu After He Came Out As Gay
- Cuomo: De Blasio, NYPD owe New Yorkers apology over handling of protests
- BBNaija Reunion 2023: I Don’t Owe Your Ex-Wife An Apology – Bright O To Praise
- Stop Blaming Me Else I Will Make The Worse And I Don’t Owe Anyone Apology – Gloria Kani