The young and talented comedy group, Ikorodu Bois, has recently been spotted on a Netflix advert displayed on Broadway Times Square Billboard in New York City.
The trio is basically known for mimicking and recreating top-notch musical videos, movie trailers and other plays to fit into their style and patterns.
It is not in doubt that the group have joined the list of notable celebrities such as Burna Boy, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Davido, among others, to feature on Times Square Billboard in New York.
Recall that a few days ago, Netflix publicized its intention to feature Ikorodu Bois in its Oscar Weekend Film Brand Campaign.
The group consist of three exceptional comic lads namely: Muiz Sanni (15), Malik Sanni (10) and Fawas (13).
- Ikorodu Bois Featured On Times Square’s Billboard In New York (Video)
- Spotify Features Rema On Billboard At New York Times Square
- Ikorodu Bois Nominated For America’s Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Announces New Single With VIA Times Square Billboard advert
- Defiant Redditors buy Times Square billboard as GameStop stock saga rages
- Rema excited as his face is spotted on a billboard in America (Video)
- Rema’s Face Spotted On A Billboard In America
- Ikorodu Bois At It As They Recreate Photos Of DJ Cuppy And Sister In Their New Rides
- Ikorodu Bois Recreate Photos Of DJ Cuppy And Sister In Their New Ferarri Whips
- Ikorodu Bois Recreate Photos DJ Cuppy And Sister, Tolani In Their New Ferarri Cars