Former First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan, said her husband Goodluck Jonathan will always be her choice if life is ever giving us more chances.
She thanked God for choosing the former Nigeria President to be her husband. Adding that, he is not only a loving husband a woman could ever wish for, but he is also her best friend.
Dame Patience Faka Jonathan this disclosure while celebrating her husband’s 63rd birthday at a family get together last Friday, November 20.
Speaking at the get-together, she said;
“My husband, my hero, my king, the fa ther of my children, I thank almighty God for choosing you to be my life partner.
Not only are you the most loving husband a woman could ever wish for, but you are also my best friend. On this special birthday, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you in my life. It has been a blessing making this life journey with you.
If I have to do it again my love, I would choose you to be my husband over and over. You are the best. To me, you mean the whole world and I love you more than words could ever express. May God bless you always. Happy Birthday.“
- “I Don’t Mind Giving That To Him” – Lady Expresses Her Love For Wizkid As She Shows Off Her Big Butts (VIDEO)In Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020This era, ladies fall in love easily with celebrities, famous men and rich men than any other thing in life. There are rumours that these men are ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Shares Cute Moments With Son As He Turns 5 Months Old (VIDEO)In Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Beautiful billionaire actress, Regina Daniels, has shared her excitement over her son’s growth. Prince Munir has recently turned 5 months old so it’s ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Kiddwaya reveals Why He Loves Erica more Now than in the HouseIn BBNaijaNovember 30, 2020Big Brother Naija star, Kiddwaya has revealed the reason why he had great affection for former housemate, Erica more than any of the other female ...[Read more]
- Refuse to date a jobless woman, BBNaija Leo DaSilva advises Nigerian MenIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Leo DaSilva, ex-BBNaija housemate has advised men to be wise to not date a jobless woman. He says it’s only a wise man who will not think twice to ...[Read more]
- No ‘big’ guy will be left for the ladies, Bobrisky tells Female RivalsIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Famous controversial influencer Bobrisky has made it known that for the imminent Christmas, no ‘big’ guy will be left for the ladies. He added that ...[Read more]
- ”Dating A Jobless Woman Is Burden” – BBNaija Star, Leo DaSilva Advises MenIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Leo DaSilva, has strongly advised his fellow men to follow the steps of women who have refused to date jobless ...[Read more]
- Davido discloses that he nearly shed tears after changing Naira to DollarsIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Looking at the rate of the dollar in Nigeria, DMW Boss Davido disclosed that he nearly shed tears after changing Naira to Dollars. The wealthy ...[Read more]
- BBNaija: Ozo To Host Rewind With Ozo On Brila FM (VIDEO)In BBNaija, Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Big Brother Naija Star, Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu is the latest show host in town as he announces starting his own sports show called, “Rewind with Ozo” ...[Read more]
- BBNaija: Erica Stuns In Robot Suit Set To Be Featured In A War MovieIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020The queen of ambassadorial deals, Erica Nlewedim, has rendered her followers speechless with her robotic dressing. In a tweet shared on her Twitter ...[Read more]
- VIDEO: Ayisha Modi Names Samini, Obrafour And Others As The Most Ungrateful Ghanaian MusiciansIn GhanaNovember 30, 2020Stonebwoy’s Ayisha Modi has named Samini, Obrafour and others as the most ungrateful musicians in Ghana. – Advertisement – According ...[Read more]