Plus-size Nollywood actress, Doris Anyanwu has opened up on the specific qualities she yearns to see in the man of her dreams.
Doris made the disclosure during a recent interview with The Sun where she discussed issues regarding her romantic life as well as the unique traits she looks forward to seeing in her future husband.
According to her, she easily falls for men that are generous and intelligent. She went on to point out that the said partner should be respectful and trustworthy in his dealings, whiles possessing a great sense of humour.
Speaking on her required qualities, she stated;
“I am attracted to kind and intelligent men. I’ll be glad if he has some of the following qualities; A gentleman, respectful, Honest and trustworthy. He must have great sense of humor. He should be able to make me laugh out loud because I don’t like dull moments. He should be a great listener and talker. Self sacrifice / protector; I want him to be my best friend. Equality; we should be able to share our love fairly, rather than the love being one sided while the other isn’t love interested. He should have stable job and salary. I am not a gold digger but this is very important. Love is sweet but when money is involved its sweeter you know. He must also accept me for who I am. I’m a Nudist and a plus size woman, he should be able to accept me for who I am, with or without makeup. He should be mature and have integrity. He should be able to stay true to his words and himself. He must be direct; any guy who isn’t direct is weak. I can’t settle for a weak man. He should be good in bed and not selfish , highly romantic, foreplay. He needs to mesmerize this body and make it jerk. I also love dark skinned guys.”
- EXCLUSIVE: Sarkodie, Shatta Wale’s US-based Promoter, Terry Frempong, Who Was Arrested For $250,000 Credit Card Fraud In 2018 Jailed 3 YearsIn EntertainmentJanuary 26, 2021Ghanaian US-based Promoter and event organizer, Terry Frempong-Masson, was arrested in February 2018 for $250,000 credit card fraud and ...[Read more]
- Ned Nwoko celebrates fifth wife, Laila ahead of 30th birthdayIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 26, 2021Celebrity businessman, Ned Nwoko is celebrating his Moroccan wife, Laila Nwoko ahead of her 30th birthday on January 31st. Taking to Instagram, the ...[Read more]
- Man seen on video being beaten, stripped in NYC was targeted gangbangerIn USAJanuary 26, 2021A Brooklyn man who was pummeled by about a dozen people after getting off a bus from Atlanta was a gangbanger who was targeted in the attack, police ...[Read more]
- ‘Nobody Is Actually Responsible For Showing You The Way’ – Davido’s Manager, Asa AsikaIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 26, 2021Previous articleYoruba Leaders Have Warned Buhari Not To Arrest Me – Activist Sunday Igboho...[Read more]
- Albany pol threatens to subpoena Cuomo over nursing home deathsIn USAJanuary 26, 2021ALBANY — The top Democrat on the state Senate Investigations Committee threatened to subpoena the state Health Department to release the total number ...[Read more]
- De Blasio backs more permits for food carts as restaurants struggleIn USAJanuary 26, 2021Mayor Bill de Blasio took sides in a food fight Monday — backing legislation during the coronavirus pandemic that will dramatically increase the ...[Read more]
- Video shows moment NYC firefighter knocked unconscious from falling ACIn USAJanuary 26, 2021An FDNY firefighter was knocked unconscious when an air conditioner fell from a window and struck him in the head while he was battling a Brooklyn ...[Read more]
- IGP Orders Investigation Into Apostle Suleman Sex AllegationIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 26, 2021The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Mohammed Adamu, has ordered an investigation in the allegation against Apostle Johnson Suleman by one pastor ...[Read more]
- He’s not just a ‘thirst trap’: Meet NYC’s hottest roommateIn LifestyleJanuary 25, 2021Is it hot in this apartment, or is it just the new roommate? Last Monday, as part of his search for a room to rent in Brooklyn or downtown Manhattan, ...[Read more]
- SUNY college applications plummet 20 percent amid COVID-19In USAJanuary 25, 2021The number of students applying to attend one of the State University of New York’s 64 campuses plummeted by 20 percent this year amid the ...[Read more]