Popular Nigerian singer, Simi and Adekunle Kosoko alias Adekunle Gold, are currently engulfed with excitement as they celebrate their 2 years wedding anniversary.
To mark their special anniversary, Simi took to social media and showered pool of praises and prayers on her husband and daughter.
According to Simi, she likes Gold because he’s “really a good person” and that she’s proud to be his wife.
Recall the power couple who had dated for five years got married two years ago in a star studded wedding ceremony.
Simi wrote on Instgram; “Well, 2 years on government paper and 7 years since I gree for you, you lucky man. Through a pregnancy. With a baby we’re both unashamedly obsessed with. Through a pandemic. And it’s still you. I’ve never had to wonder if you’re in my corner. You’re still the best man I know. You should have been your own best man (don’t leave me).
“One of my favorite things about you is that you’re a really, really good person. I like you a lot. I’m so proud to know you and be your wife. I pray that God continues to be the foundation of our marriage and home.
“I love you Kunle Kosoko. Now, forever and one extra day, and then another, and then another, and then another, ati bębę lo… Happy Anniversary Baby 🎉 PS: My wedding was totally the best wedding party I’ve ever been in my life. Lol.”
Slide to watch their throwback wedding pictures and videos below…
- Bobrisky reacts to reports of crashed relationship with Tonto DikehIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 21, 2021Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky has finally addressed those waiting for him to fight on social media with Tonto Dikeh. Bobrisky ...[Read more]
- Man and his friends mercilessly flog his girlfriend for allegedly cheating on him (Video)In Gossip, Viral NewsJanuary 21, 2021A disturbing video is circulating on social media showing the moment some young men were flogging a lady over alleged unfaithfulness. A man said to ...[Read more]
- Long Island police lieutenant dead at 60 from COVID-19In USAJanuary 21, 2021A Suffolk County police lieutenant died of coronavirus on Wednesday — the department’s first active member to succumb to the illness, officials said. ...[Read more]
- “It is true, beautiful ladies are always single” – Reality star, DorathyIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 21, 2021Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Dorathy Bachor has affirmed on social media that it is true beautiful ladies are always single. The beautifully ...[Read more]
- Vice Principal arrested for impregnating 12-year-old student in KatsinaIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021A vice principal identified as Ibrahim Tukur has been arrested for raping his 12-year-old student of a community school in Katsina ...[Read more]
- Kwara police arrests organizers of a nude party in Ilorin (photo)In NewsJanuary 21, 2021The Kwara State Police Command has arrested one Akinsola Babatunde aka Mr. White for planning, with a group of other persons currently at large, ...[Read more]
- ”We look forward to working together to tackle global terrorism” – Buhari congratulates Joe BidenIn Viral NewsJanuary 21, 2021Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Joe Biden on his inauguration as the 46th President of the United States, saying his ...[Read more]
- “We love you so much” Kamala Harris’ husband, Douglas Emhoff expresses pride in herIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021US Second Gentleman, Douglas Emhoff took to Twitter to express pride in his wife and his love for her hours after the US inauguration. The ...[Read more]
- “Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpits” – Music Executive, TeebillzIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 21, 2021Nigerian music executive and singer, Tiwa Savage’s ex-husband, Teebillz has said that real men don’t shave their armpits. This is coming after he ...[Read more]
- Why North won’t be silent over Buhari’s poor handling of insecurity – BafarawaIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021Olusegun Bamgbose, National Coordinator, Concerned Advocates for Good Governance, CAGG, has noted that ex-President Donald Trump may be President Joe ...[Read more]