Musician Davido has been spotted in a video circulating on social media, lamenting that he is tired of making money in his life.
According to the 30 Billion Geng boss, he has been making money for the past 11 years and he is already getting tired of it.
However, it is no news that Davido is complaining of being tired of making money because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His father, Adedeji Adekele is a Nigerian Billionaire, business magnate, founder and president of Adekele University. He is also the CEO of Pacific Holdings Limited.
The FEM hitmaker aside his father’s wealth started making money at a very tender age. According to Davido, he started making money when he was just 17 years old.
Unlike some artiste who takes longer to rise to fame, Davido rose to fame when he started making his own music in 2011.
Watch the video below;
- Samuel Tetteh joins Austrian Bundesliga side St. Pölten on loanIn Ghana, SportsJanuary 19, 2021Ghana winger, Samuel Tetteh, has joined Austrian Bundesliga side, St. Pölten, on a six-month loan deal that will keep him at the club until the end ...[Read more]
- My Child Contracted COVID-19 Last Term – Comedian, Owen Gee Kicks Against School ReopeningIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021Comedian Owen Gee has kicked against the reopening of schools across the federation following the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the state. ...[Read more]
- 20 million Nigerians won’t be poor by 2023 – OsinbajoIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021
- Rising Star: Meet The Beautiful Nollywood Screen Diva Uju OkoliIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021The beautiful Nollywood actress Uju Okoli is one of the fastest-rising actresses in the Nigerian film industry. The Igbo-born movie director and ...[Read more]
- Bomb kills Somalia security chief, others as US troops exitIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021
- Joe Biden’s Inauguration: US National Guard Troops Removed From Washington Duty Due To ‘Far Right’ LinksIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021
- BREAKING: Presidency warns Akeredolu over quit notice to herdsmen in OndoIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021
- Gunmen kidnap Deputy VC , Prof FatokunIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021The Nasarawa State Police Command, on Tuesday, confirmed the abduction of Prof. Johnson Fatokun, by gunmen suspected to be kidnappers. Fatokun, the ...[Read more]
- OAU announces Feb 7 resumption date, cancels 2020/2021 sessionIn NewsJanuary 19, 2021The authorities of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife have announced February 7, 2021 as the date for the resumption of academic activities in ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu sends message to students yet to return to schoolsIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 19, 2021The Independent Panel for Pandemic Readiness and Response has accused China and the World Health Organisation (WHO) of slow reaction to the ...[Read more]