Regina Daniels has started showing signs of regret in losing her ex-boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, to marry billionaire Ned Nwoko.
Remember that her 64-years old husband snatched her from Somadina Adinma when they were in a relationship.
The Nollywood actress decided to marry Ned Nwoko which left her ex-boyfriend in pain and heartbreak.
Regina was being slammed by her followers for marrying a man who is old enough to be her grandfather because of money.
Recall that, she shared a post where she advised her followers to grab chances with time.
This raised accusations that she was with Ned Nwoko because of his riches.
Regina got tongues wagging when she first shared a throwback photo of her and her ex-lover having a nice time out.
That was the first indication of her regretting her decision to consider money above love.
She has now caused a stir with a thank you message to appreciate Somadina for being real.
Sharing his photos on her social media handles with lovely messages are all signs of regret in dumping Somadina.
The duo fell in love with each other in the movie industry after which they decided to keep it moving to a higher level but it failed.
Their love plan got shattered after Billionaire Ned Nwoko grabbed Regina Daniels with his riches and luxurious lifestyle.
Sharing a stunning photo of him, she captioned
“A REAL ONE FOR LIFE!!! THANK YOU, SOMA”
see screenshot below:
- Abacha loot: Supreme Court rules in brother’s appeal to unfreeze family’s accountsIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021The Supreme Court has again refused the request by Ali Abacha, a brother to the late Head of State, Sani Abacha, to unfreeze accounts traced to him ...[Read more]
- Doyin Okupe Vehemently Supported The Anti-gay Law In 2014. Now His Son Is Gay – LGBT Activist, Pamela AdieIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Pamela Adie, one of Nigeria’s LGBT activist, has reacted to the news of the son of former presidential spokesperson, Doyin Okupe, coming out as gay. ...[Read more]
- New bank cheque books usable from April 1 – CBNIn Business, NewsJanuary 23, 2021The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) collected N4,952,243,711,728.37 in total tax revenue in the year 2020. This landmark achievement represents ...[Read more]
- Abia’s Ikpeazu commissions four roads in Aba [PHOTOS]In NewsJanuary 23, 2021Okezie Ikpeazu, the Governor of Abia State, has officially opened for public use, a quaternary roads in the economic hub of Aba including Eziukwu ...[Read more]
- Abby Chioma Says Pregnancy Is ‘Hard’ As She Flaunts Her Blossoming Baby BumpIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021The Boob Movement founder, Abby Chioma, who is currently pregnant with her first child took to Instagram to flaunt her blossoming baby bump. In the ...[Read more]
- KOKOnista Of The Day: Danai Gurira Is The Perfect Personification of Beautiful, Powerful And Super Talented Black WomanIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021WHM070118FEACoverStory004.jpg Danai Jekesai Gurira is a Zimbabwean-American actress and playwright that epitomises the beautiful African woman. ...[Read more]
- New Coronavirus Variant Is More Deadly Than Original StrainIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Britain’s chief scientific adviser says there is some evidence that a new variant of the coronavirus first identified in southeast England carries a ...[Read more]
- COVID-19 positivity rate exceeds 10 percent in nearly a third of all NYC zip codesIn USAJanuary 23, 2021COVID-19 is soaring across every New York City borough, far exceeding parameters that the governor’s office promised would result in neighborhood ...[Read more]
- Victor Osimhen Finally Recovers From COVID-19In Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021
- Teamsters announce tentative strike-ending pact at Hunts Point Produce MarketIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The Teamsters announced a tentative agreement with Hunts Point Produce Market management in the Bronx on Friday night — potentially ending a nearly ...[Read more]