Kola Oyewo was born on 27th March 1946 at Oba Ile in Osun State, south-western Nigeria.
Kola Oyewo is a Nigerian veteran actor, dramatist, and scholar who has made an indelible mark in the Yoruba Film Industry. He attended the Obafemi Awolowo University where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Dramatic Arts. Aside from this, he has obtained many other degrees which show his resilience in academic excellence.
Oyewo began acting professionally in 1964 after he joined the Oyin Adejobi Theatre Group. He is mostly known for playing the role of Odewale in Ola Rotimi’s famous drama entitled ” The Gods Are Not To Blame”. He is currently working at the Elizade University Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State as a performing arts lecturer.
According to glusea.com, the veteran actor is one of the most influential characters in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of about $750, 000.00. He makes most of his money from the enormous sales made from a number of his eye-catching movies as well as several endorsement deals and businesses. Also, the monthly earnings he gets from working as a lecturer has also contributed to this net worth.
- This Is The Shocking Number of Out- of-school-children In Nigeria – FG Declares NumberIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 22, 2021The Federal Government Thursday stated that Nigeria’s out- of-school-children (OSC) has dropped to 6.946 million from 10.1 million. The government ...[Read more]
- 7 dead, 4 injured as prison warden cause fatal accident in ImoIn Local NewsJanuary 22, 2021Three persons have been feared killed in a fresh attack at the ongoing communal crisis between Uko-nteghe Uda and Uko Akpan Enwang communities in Mbo ...[Read more]
- Hawa Koomson: What example is Akufo-Addo setting by rewarding politicians for bad behaviour? – Lydia Forson quizzesIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Actress Lydia Forson has expressed shock at the President rewarding politicians who have publicly displayed bad behaviour. The actress is wondering ...[Read more]
- One beheaded, two killed as communal crisis escalates in Akwa IbomIn Local News, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Three persons have been feared killed in a fresh attack at the ongoing communal crisis between Uko-nteghe Uda and Uko Akpan Enwang communities in Mbo ...[Read more]
- “Until the DM ends on the timeline”- Prince reacts to Laycon’s old tweet from 2017In Celebrity News, LayconJanuary 22, 2021The popular reality star, Prince Nelson Nwerem has stumbled on an old tweet of a fellow TV icon, Laycon from 2017 before fame. In an exchange from ...[Read more]
- Akufo-Addo reduced 126 Ministers because tattered economy can no longer bear it – A.B.A. FuseiniIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021Member of Parliament for Sagnarigu Constituency, ABA Fuseini has said that the President had no choice but to reduce the size of his government. The ...[Read more]
- EPL: Georginio Wijnaldum criticizes Liverpool players for losing against Burnley at AnfieldIn EPL, SportsJanuary 22, 2021Barcelona boss, Ronald Koeman, has slammed his players for missing two penalties against Cornella in the Copa del Rey round of 32 fixture on Thursday ...[Read more]
- Sale of government assets will benefit Nigerians â Finance Minister, Zainab Ahmed saysIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021The Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, has said that the sale of the Federal government’s properties to fund the 2021 budget will benefit ...[Read more]
- Stanbic Bank cleared in Tamale Medical Stores Fraud as more evidence emergesIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 22, 2021It is emerging that Stanbic Bank Limited was indeed not complicit in the infamous Tamale Medical Stores Fraud running into several thousands of Ghana ...[Read more]
- Kano govt commences fresh legal action against blasphemous singer, Yahaya SharifIn NewsJanuary 22, 2021Protesters have vandalized the Democratic Party headquarters in Portland and Oregon and a federal US Immigration and Customs Enforcement building, ...[Read more]