Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson has urged women to stick with only men that can afford to take care of them the way they want.
Lydia Forson took to her microblogging platform to share her thoughts concerning men that go after women they cannot afford.
According to the actress, people should learn to cut their coats according to their sizes, hence, should meet people within their financial capabilities.
Here’s what she tweeted;
“People, let’s all cut our coat according to our sizes. If you can’t afford it don’t go after who’re clear about the money- Its not by force.
And ladies stop worrying men you know can’t take care of you the way you want. Make we all dey our lane…Everyday” girls like money but Adjoa is there, she doesn’t want a Ranger Rover and is ok with the little you have, but naaaaa you must go for Esi that wants things you cant to provide”
But is it by force to take people on dates you can’t afford? Why ask someone out, give them the liberty to pick where they want to go, and lament over where they picked and how much? When you could have just planned for a walk on the beach or something you can afford. Lol
I always make sure I have enough money to pay for my own meal when someone takes me out on a date. It makes me confident knowing it’s something I can afford so I don’t feel like I owe him anything if he decides to act up. Don’t take people to places you can’t afford yourself.
If you ask someone out on a date( or even just to hang out) assume that they don’t have money. Because they were sitting there somewhere and you asked. If you don’t have much yourself, make this known or find something within your budget.”
- “I Spent Almost 7 Million On My Divorce And 3 Million On Custody Of My Child” – Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro RevealsIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has revealed that she had to show off some financial muscle before she was able to get through with ...[Read more]
- HG2 Filmmaker Shares His Thoughts On Why Relationships Don’t Last These DaysIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT A die-hard fan of Wizkid, HG2 Filmmaker has shared his thoughts on why relationships don’t last these days based on what he has seen. ...[Read more]
- 4 arrested in Adamawa over alleged kidnap, extortionIn Local NewsApril 21, 2021Four suspects have been arrested by the Adamawa State Police Command for allegedly kidnapping some people and extorting money from others. The Police ...[Read more]
- Alex Unusual Reacts To Claims Of Dating BBNaija’s PrinceIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija reality show star Alex Unusual has reacted to claims of dating BBNaija star Prince wondering how someone could even ask her ...[Read more]
- “People face battles that you don’t know of” – BBNaija’s Diane to fan who wish to be like herIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021BBNaija reality star, Diane Russet lectures a fan on why it is wrong to wish to be like her or someone else rather than seeing notable individuals as ...[Read more]
- Daniel McKorley named U-17 Inter club Champions League ChairmanIn GhanaApril 21, 2021Advertisement Ghanaian business magnate, founder and chief executive officer of McDan Group of Companies, Daniel McKorley has been named as Chairman ...[Read more]
- “If A Man Buys Me A Car, I Won’t Appreciate It As Much As I Would If He Gets Me A Shop- DidieIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian fast-rising actress, Didie Kanem has explained why she values growth and assets more than luxury. Didie Kanem caused a ...[Read more]
- “Scam and extortion must stop” – Tuface Idibia drags NCDC for their poor work ethicsIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Nigerian singer Tuface Idibia took to his social media to call out Nigerian Center For Disease Control (NCDC) over scams and extortion towards ...[Read more]
- GFA to launch Juvenile League April 28In GhanaApril 21, 2021Advertisement The Ghana Football Association is set to launch the 2020/21 Juvenile Football league season. The launch is scheduled for Wednesday, ...[Read more]
- Annie Idibia Causes A Stir As She Unveils New LookIn EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nollywood actress Annie Idibia have sparked reaction on social media after showing off her new look. The mother of two, via her Instagram, is seen ...[Read more]