Controversial Nollywood figure, Yomi Fabiyi is accused of making sexual advances to aspiring female actors amid his stance on the Baba Ijesha’s scandal.
This is coming following Yomi’s defensive stance on the sexual assault allegations against his colleague, Baba Ijesha.
According to a Twitter user @Saadatbibire, the actor once subtly asked that she spreads her legs for him before she could get to be in a movie.
Taking to her page, the lady wrote, “Hello @yomifabiyi I hope you have seen the video? And I hope that someday they’ll open a book to your side.
“Asking people to come to sleep with you for roles, with which yeye platform? I messaged you because I felt we were friends and told you I was ready to start acting!
“Reminded me of how you asked me out when you came for our sensitisation walk against rape in 2018 and I dodged and in your words, ‘now you’ll have to be matured o if you want what you’re asking for’. Emi? I immediately called and told @bazeetajedenewb what you said and he was as perplexed as I was.
“From a so-called activist God forbid! I’ve been so angry every time I see your posts. Saw a lady called you out on gistlover which means na your normal routine. I dropped every little respect I had for you the moment you said it! @yomifabiyi I pray karma visits you!”
- Yomi Fabiyi Accused Of Making S.exual Advances By A Lady In Exchange For A Movie Role
- Yomi Fabiyi, You Are A Disgrace – Mercy Aigbe Slams Yomi Fabiyi Over Controversial New Movie
- ‘Nigerian Police Should Invite Yomi Fabiyi, He Is A Disgrace’ – Actor Femi Branch Descend On Yomi Over His Oko Iyabo New Movie
- Yomi Fabiyi Dragged For Making A Movie With The Baba Ijesha Rape Case And Using Real Names
- “You can still claim me back if..” – Lizzy Anjorin reveals how she ‘broke’ Yomi Fabiyi’s heart for her husband, Yomi Replies
- Yomi It’s Like You Are Mad – Iyabo Ojo Drags Yomi Fabiyi For Defending Baba Ijesha
- Lady sacked on her first day of work for making sexual advances at her boss
- BREAKING: Baba Ijesha, Princess, Yomi Fabiyi arrive court over sexual assault case
- “I didn’t make myself available for his sexual needs” – Actress Bimpe Oyebade opens up on the constant harassment from Yomi Fabiyi
- Yomi Fabiyi Makes Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Case And Uses Real Names