A lady has shared her heartbreaking experience of how she ended up with heavy scars on her neck after a visit to her uncle’s house.
In the video shared by Afrimax, the lady narrated how she got the scars of her neck and how she has undergone more than four surgeries to feel better.
She said she is ashamed of her scars and hides the scars from her husband, for fear that he might throw her out if he sees the scars on her neck.
I was born normal and everything was okay. We shared love just like a family. I turned 5 and that was when everything got ruined.
I got sick in the neck and started feeling a lot of pains. My parents started giving me herbal medicines which did not help at all as the pain continued and my neck began to swell. They didn’t have money to take me to hospital because at that time, it was too expensive.
I had an uncle who treated these kind of disease so they took me there cause my sickness was getting worse. We got to my uncle’s place and he asked me to be brave that what he wanted to do will hurt but it was going to work. My father agreed not knowing what it was, then he said my skin has been infected and he had to burn the fluids.”
She further narrated how her uncle put a hot knife on fire and how her parents held her down as they burnt her neck while trying to heal the infection.
The sickness got worse after that and she had to undergo several surgeries but still, the scars haven’t gone away.
She said she covers her scars from her husband with a scarf so he doesn’t see it. According to her, he usually asks her why she doesn’t take off the scarf from her neck but she avoids the question.
However she has now chosen to share her story with the world. Watch her video below;
- I Pray You Find Peace, You Need My Therapy’ – Kaffy Slams Troll Who Said She’s AgingIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian dancer and fitness trainer, Dr. Kaffy Shafau-Ameh simply called Kaffy has taken a troll to the cleaners after he said ...[Read more]
- NYC teacher booted from ‘woke’ classroom, says boss has ‘grave doubts’In USAApril 19, 2021A whistleblowing teacher who ripped his Manhattan private school for “indoctrinating” students with extreme progressive politics has been booted from ...[Read more]
- Marijuana activist will hand out free joints to vaccinated NYers on 4/20In USAApril 19, 2021It may sound like a doobie-ous plan — but it’s now totally legal. A longtime marijuana activist has organized an effort to dole out free joints in ...[Read more]
- Man who threw bleach, Molotov cocktail at cops had five more explosivesIn USAApril 19, 2021The unhinged motorist who tossed a cup of bleach in a cop’s face then hurled a lit Molotov cocktail at a police vehicle had five more of the ...[Read more]
- “23 And Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady BragsIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Sighted on her Twitter account, the lady known as Queen Tonia and uses the handle @Queenistonia proudly announced that she is 23 years ...[Read more]
- Yemi Alade Bags A Mouthwatering 8 Figure DealIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian songstress, Yemi Alade has bagged a mouthwatering eight-figure deal. The musician disclosed this in a recent post she made on ...[Read more]
- Angry Man Utd players clash with Woodward over Super League plansIn SportsApril 19, 2021Tottenham striker, Harry Kane has sent a message to Jose Mourinho, thanking the Portuguese who was axed by the club earlier on Monday. According to ...[Read more]
- ‘Don’t Marry When You’re Broke Even If Your Husband-To-Be Is Rich’ — Alex Unusual To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija star, Asogwa Alexandra who is known as Alex Unusual has advised ladies against marrying when they know they are broke. ...[Read more]
- Whether CBN Prints Money Or Not Isn’t An Issue- APC Replies Obaseki, PDPIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The ruling All Progressives Congress APC has shot down the allegations of Governor Obaseki that the country is being plunged into chaos ...[Read more]
- Rosy Meurer Flaunts Her Awesome Postpartum Body In Latest PostIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian actress, Rosy Meurer has taken to social media to flaunt her awesome postpartum body. The beautiful actress and mother of one ...[Read more]