Popular comedienne, Helen Paul has issued out a piece of veritable advice to parents as regards bringing up their children.
The 43-year-old advised parents to develop the habit of playing with their children in order to build a friendly and mutual relationship between them and their wards.
She further instructed parents to ensure that their children do not fear anyone when they are around them.
Citing a recent sexual assault saga, Helen Paul marvelled at how a child kept mute despite being defiled since she was 7 years old only for the saga to surface now that she is 14.
Helen Paul further asserted that during her time, parents used to be the anchor and ultimate confidence of their children, but this seems not to be obtainable anymore. She, therefore, called for the revival of the parent/child relationship again.
Watch the video below:
- Nigerian Comedienne, Helen Paul Studying To Become A Professor In The US
- Nigerian comedienne, Helen Paul studying to become a professor in U.S
- Comedienne Helen Paul set to become an American professor
- Comedienne, Helen Paul Flaunts Her Adorable & Lovely Family In Latest Photo
- Meet Nollywood Actress Helen Paul (TATAFO), Her Handsome Husband And Her Adorable Children (PHOTOS)
- Watch how Helen Paul joined the #EndSARS Protest From USA (+video)
- I Was Advised To Invoke Scandals To Gain Popularity – Comedian Helen Paul
- “Boss and Mentor” – Helen Paul pen heartfelt message to celebrate Gbenga Adeyinka’s 52nd birthday (Photo)
- Helen Paul studying to become a professor in U.S
- TV Show Host, Helen Paul To Become A Professor Soon