Ayodeji Richard Makun, popularly known as A.Y, is a Nigerian who hails from Ifon, Ose local government in Ondo state.
Apart from acting, he is a producer, director, writer, and comedian. He is also an entrepreneur and owns other businesses.
With an estimated net worth of about $7 million as according to austinmedia.com, one can say that he is rich and is considered one of the wealthiest comedians in Nigeria. AY makes his money from his career as an actor, stand-up comedian, and producer of comedy shows worldwide.
The actor and comedian gifted himself and his wife Mabel Makun with two brand new cars. This news went very viral because AY posted it on Instagram. It seems that the actor loves to flaunt his properties. His latest car is a Lexus LX570 worth N65m in which he posted on Instagram and took a video of himself riding in his new car. Check out photos of AY’s cars.
- Cuomo says feds ‘not providing’ vaccine funds — despite NY having $7.5M availableIn USADecember 2, 2020WASHINGTON — Trump administration officials were baffled Wednesday when Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the federal government is “not providing” New York ...[Read more]
- Gov Nyesom Wike presents 2021 Budget, Ignores implementation of national minimum wageIn NewsDecember 2, 2020Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, on Wednesday, presented the 2021 appropriation bill of over four hundred and forty-eight billion naira on the ...[Read more]
- Schoos to resume soon, Federal Govt Promises Students and ParentsIn EducationDecember 2, 2020Public universities in Nigeria will resume soon after months of strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU). The federal government ...[Read more]
- PDP, only hope Nigeria needs to survive, unite – Saraki boastsIn Local NewsDecember 2, 2020Bukola Saraki, former Senate President has claimed that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is the only hope Nigeria needs to survive and fully bounce ...[Read more]
- President Muhammadu Buhari to address the House of Representatives on insecurity in NigeriaIn Boko HaramDecember 2, 2020President Muhammadu Buhari will address the House of Representatives on insecurity in Nigeria. The Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila made the confirmation ...[Read more]
- NYC’s COVID-19 infection rate nears 5 percentIn USADecember 2, 2020The Big Apple’s coronavirus infection rate continues to surge and has now risen to levels not seen since May, according to city data released ...[Read more]
- Netizens Mock Juliet Ibrahim After Iceberg Slim Flaunted His New GirlfriendIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Social media users have reacted to Juliet Ibrahim’s former boyfriend, Iceberg Slim, flaunted his new girlfriend on social media. Three years ago, the ...[Read more]
- Man slashed in the face in UWS subway stationIn USADecember 2, 2020A man was slashed in the face by a stranger in a Manhattan subway station on Wednesday afternoon, cops said. The 31-year-old was on the platform of ...[Read more]
- Mysterious ‘explosion’ from meteor rattles upstate New YorkIn USADecember 2, 2020A mysterious “explosion” rocked large swaths of Upstate New York on Wednesday, shaking homes, rattling windows — and confusing a lot of people. ...[Read more]
- God will punish any man who pampers his woman while his mother suffers – Duncan MightyIn Celebrity NewsDecember 2, 2020Nigerian star, Duncan Mighty, has unleashed his venom on men who see their girlfriends as their most prized possession. – Advertisement – ...[Read more]