NURTW Union chairman, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, better known as MC Oluomo builds a mosque worth millions of naira for his late mother, Alhaja Sinatu Abebi Omotowo Akinsanya.
MC Oluomo’s mother who passed on last year in April at the age of 87 years old will be remembered forever as her son immortalized her with an Islamic praying ground name after her.
The report of the new mosque is said to be revealed by the union’s girlfriend, Ehi Ogbebor who is a popular designer.
Watch the video of the magnificent structure below …
- Kano Big Boy, Beelalgy Signs Multimillion Naira Deal After He Was Exposed As Fake Police Officer (Photos/Video)
- “It was all a scam” – Tacha opens up on the ‘audio’ multimillion naira promises people made to her after she was disqualified (Video)
- Don Jazzy shows off interior of his new multimillion naira house (Video)
- “This girl can lie sha; say sugar daddy” – Reactions as Dorathy reveals she got a multimillion naira house from fans
- Bobrisky Dragged Over Breach Of Multimillion Naira Deal
- Beauty Store Calls Out Bobrisky Over Breach Of Multimillion Naira Deal
- See The Multimillion Naira Gold Mansion Of A Mystery Nigerian Business Woman
- “Money Dey” Regina Daniels Flaunts The Interior Of Her Multimillion Naira Bentley
- DJ Neptune Acquires New Multimillion Naira Home For His 30th Birthday
- Christmas Comes Early: Mr. Eazi Buys Himself A Multimillion-Naira Range Rover As Christmas Gift