Following the number of backlashes, Netizens have dragged former presidential aide, Reno Omokri pertaining to his bashing at single mothers; he has, however, responded.
Recall that on Monday, May 10, the author, Reno Omokri said he had no sympathy for single mothers who weren’t raped, widowed, or escaped an abusive husband.
The likes of Big Brother Naija star, Bisola Aieyola has dragged him for his “demeaning” words to single mothers.
Unfortunately, Reno isn’t taking back his words, as he outlines vivid points to why he has no sympathy for single mothers.
Here’s what he wrote;
‘‘Yesterday, I said unless she was raped, widowed, or escaping an abusive husband, I have no sympathy for single mothers. Some people took offence. Single motherhood is devastating the Black Race.
It may be convenient for you. But is it convenient for your child? 78% of all babies born to African American women are born by single mothers. In New York, more Black babies are aborted than are born. No other race has such SHAMEFUL statistics.
If my sexual purity teaching annoys you, I invite you to visit the motherless babies home God helped me build, to see the effects of premarital sex. The Black world should stop pretending this is not a challenge. No other race has such an abysmal rate of single mothers. ‘
Most Black males in prison come from single mothers!”
- ”Most Black Males In Prison Come From Single Mothers” – Reno Omokri Responds To Backlash For Slamming Single Mums
- Reno Omokri Reacts To Backlash He Got For Calling Single Mothers Out
- AG William Barr calls unfair policing of black males a ‘widespread phenomenon’
- Single Mothers Have A Backbone Made Of Steel & A Heart Of Gold – Uche Maduagwu Fires At Reno Omokri
- I Don’t Have Any Sympathy For Single Mothers – Reno Omokri
- BBNaija’s Bisola Aiyeola Reacta To Reno Omokri After He Said He Has No Sympathy For Single Mothers
- “I have zero sympathy for single mothers” – Reno Omokri
- “Single mothers’ no rate you” – BBNaija star, Bisola Aiyeola drags Reno Omokri
- “I Will Block You If You Come To My Profile To Say ‘Reno, I Need Money’” – Reno Omokri
- “That time is over when we had to take anything just to be called mothers” Tonto Dikeh writes in Mother’s Day post as she especially recognizes single mothers