Nigerian musician, actress and content creator, Ogunjimi Adeyinka, better known as Whykay, has lamented about the difficulties she faces in getting her perfect bra size.
The multi-talented graduate of the Wisconsin International University rose to the limelight following her many interesting skits on Instagram, however, her boobs rather became the subject of attention.
Speaking in a recent interview with Inside Nollywood, the busty socialite disclosed that most people body shame her but she cares less about their negative comments on social media.
In her own words,
“I actually don’t care about body shamers, and it also depends on my mood. If I get any negative comment on my social, I can reply, delete or block. I make sure I have fun doing these. Another major disadvantage of being busty is difficulty finding the perfect bra size. It sounds funny, but its true. My bra size is not regular.”
When asked if she would agree to undergo surgery to enhance her hips so that they complement her heavy upper region, the multi-talented personality responded;
“No! I am scared of anything needles and all that. I like what I have at least none is flat.”
- Only Intelligent Men Turn Me On – Actress, Whykay
- #BBNaija 2023: “Jisos christ na bra dey water” – Neo says with fears of taking over Frodd’s reputation of a ‘bra washer’
- “Getting the right size of bra is a challenge for me” – Dorathy opens up
- It Is Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market – IG Comedian, Ada Ebere Cries Out
- BBNaija: ”What’s Your Bra Size” – Fans Mock Dorothy After She Dropped Transparent Full Chest Photo
- I Find It Difficult Getting My Bra Size – Ada La Pinky
- ‘It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market’ – Comedienne, Ada La Pinky Cries Out
- It is difficult to get my Bra size in the market – Comedienne Ada Ebere says (photos)
- ”I nor dey understand my shoe size again” – Ebuka cries out over the size of his feet
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s partner Georgina admits she was ‘ashamed’ to workout with him as she poses in a thong and sports bra for Women’s Health magazine