Big Brother Naija finalist, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has been removed as the Face of Bayelsa Girl Child following heavy backlash on the Government of the State.
Some months ago, Governor Diri of Bayelsa state appointed the ex-beauty queen as the Face of Bayelsa Girl Child.
This however did not seat well for both indigenes of the state and also for the reputation of the Government of the state which led to the replacement of Nengi.
On Monday 11th, the governor of the Bayelsa state appointed a new Face of Bayelsa Girl Child, Ebizi Blessing Eradiri, a First Class graduate of Law at the Niger Delta University (NDU) who also repeated the same achievement at the Nigerian Law School.
- Zamfara police command neutralizes 8 suspected bandits in ZamfaraIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021
- Ohanaeze: Concerned stakeholders move to restore investigate parallel groupIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021
- Anambra school teachers protest resumption without studentsIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021
- Amotekun must work with DSS, Police, Miyetti Allah – Alaafin of OyoIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021The Alaafin Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi on Sunday has said the Amotekun regional security outfit cannot be successful with working with the Department of ...[Read more]
- Nnamdi Kanu reacts to Aisha Yesufu, Savvi Rinu’s comments on Nigeria being worse than zooIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has thanked activists Aisha Yesufu and Bolatito Rinu Oduala, popularly known as Savvi ...[Read more]
- Adamu Aliyu takes over as Adamawa’s new CP, vows to eliminate Shila BoysIn NewsJanuary 18, 2021
- Young, female and fighting corruption, a Somali lawmaker defends her seatIn LifestyleJanuary 18, 2021MOGADISHU- Amina Mohamed Abdi was just 24 when she first stood for Somalia’s parliament in 2012, defeating two other candidates to win a seat ...[Read more]
- JAMB bars two students, sanctions staff for violating COVID-19 protocolsIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 18, 2021The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has suspended two of its staff and banned two candidates for violating precautionary measures to ...[Read more]
- Lagos records more COVID-19 related deathsIn COVID-19, Health, NewsJanuary 18, 2021Dr Ifegbike Kalu of the Federal Medical Centre Makurdi, Benue State, on Monday said government should order schools to operate on shift basis, amid ...[Read more]
- Trump baby blimp lands at London museumIn LifestyleJanuary 18, 2021LONDON – A blimp depicting US President Donald Trump as a snarling, nappy-wearing orange baby has found a home in one of London’s most popular ...[Read more]