Popular movie star, Ruth Kadiri has joined other celebrities to react to the report that Baba Ijesha is set to be released amid his alleged rape scandal that recently surfaced.
Reacting to this report, the mother of one noted that children in Nigeria lack fundamental human rights and further accused some people in power of being paedophiles.
In a bid to protect children from abuse, the 33-year-old called on parents to guard their children jealously, hence the country seems not to be doing enough.
In her words:
”In Nigeria, children have no rights, there are no laws guiding them. This is no place to raise your kids. Even the people in power, some of them are pedophiles . Keep your young ones safe. Be guarded.”
See the post below:
- “My husband got me something in place of the award” – Ruth Kadiri forges ahead after Eko Award snub (Video)
- “My Husband Got Me Something In Place Of The Award” – Ruth Kadiri Says After Eko Award Snub (VIDEO)
- Actress, Ruth Kadiri SCRIPTS Down Lovely Message To Celebrate Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe
- Actress Ruth Kadiri Opines That It Is Right To Go Through Your Partners Phone To Avoid Distrust
- “Abolish voting in Nigeria, until death sentence laws are given to corrupt politicians and public servants” – Actress, Ruth Kadiri
- ”In Nigeria, children have no rights” – Actress Ruth Kadiri
- “Voting Should Be Abolished In Nigeria Until Corruption Attracts Death Sentence” – Actress Ruth Kadiri
- Actress, Ruth Kadiri disclose the best punishment for corrupt politicians in Nigeria
- Actress, Ruth Kadiri subtly declares her presidential ambition, reveals how to make Nigeria better
- Getting Pregnant Is Not A Skill, Actress Ruth Kadiri Says