Nigerian comedienne and skit maker, Maryam Apaokagi, better known by her fans as Taaooma, has opened up on how she feels about getting engaged and getting married at quite a young stage of her life.
The comedienne got engaged on her 21st birthday back in February in Namibia. However, she later made her engagement known to the general public in a YouTube video back in October.
Whiles expressing herself in an interview with Saturday Punch, Taaooma disclosed that she did not know her engagement will happen as soon as this.
In her own words,
“It feels nice to be engaged at a young age. I did not know it would happen this soon because I was indifferent about it”.
“Getting married early or late had never bothered me. I actually still do not believe that I am engaged.”
Included in the interview was her young fiancee, Abdulaziz Green alias Abula who also discussed issues regarding his surprise proposal to the comedienne. When quizzed about why he proposed to his lover, Abula stated he did so because he felt it was the right time to do so.
“I proposed to Taaooma because I felt it was time to ask her to be my wife. I met her during my national youth service in Kwara State. She was still in school then. I do not date for fun.”
- Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi, Shuts Critics Up With Stunning No-Makeup Photos On IGIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Naira Marly’s sister, Chubomi has been criticized for constantly showing her makeup appearance to the public forgoing the natural beauty her creator ...[Read more]
- “I Don’t Mind Giving That To Him” – Lady Expresses Her Love For Wizkid As She Shows Off Her Big Butts (VIDEO)In Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020This era, ladies fall in love easily with celebrities, famous men and rich men than any other thing in life. There are rumours that these men are ...[Read more]
- Passenger in critical condition after collision with car covered in ‘Scream’ decalIn USANovember 30, 2020A speeding driver in a car emblazoned with Ghostface from the “Scream” series slammed into a rideshare vehicle in Brooklyn early Monday, leaving a ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Shares Cute Moments With Son As He Turns 5 Months Old (VIDEO)In Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Beautiful billionaire actress, Regina Daniels, has shared her excitement over her son’s growth. Prince Munir has recently turned 5 months old so it’s ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Kiddwaya reveals Why He Loves Erica more Now than in the HouseIn BBNaijaNovember 30, 2020Big Brother Naija star, Kiddwaya has revealed the reason why he had great affection for former housemate, Erica more than any of the other female ...[Read more]
- Refuse to date a jobless woman, BBNaija Leo DaSilva advises Nigerian MenIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Leo DaSilva, ex-BBNaija housemate has advised men to be wise to not date a jobless woman. He says it’s only a wise man who will not think twice to ...[Read more]
- No ‘big’ guy will be left for the ladies, Bobrisky tells Female RivalsIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Famous controversial influencer Bobrisky has made it known that for the imminent Christmas, no ‘big’ guy will be left for the ladies. He added that ...[Read more]
- ”Dating A Jobless Woman Is Burden” – BBNaija Star, Leo DaSilva Advises MenIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Leo DaSilva, has strongly advised his fellow men to follow the steps of women who have refused to date jobless ...[Read more]
- Davido discloses that he nearly shed tears after changing Naira to DollarsIn Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Looking at the rate of the dollar in Nigeria, DMW Boss Davido disclosed that he nearly shed tears after changing Naira to Dollars. The wealthy ...[Read more]
- BBNaija: Ozo To Host Rewind With Ozo On Brila FM (VIDEO)In BBNaija, Celebrity NewsNovember 30, 2020Big Brother Naija Star, Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu is the latest show host in town as he announces starting his own sports show called, “Rewind with Ozo” ...[Read more]