Model and Big Brother Naija reality star Venita Akpofure disclosed that leaving her marriage was one of the toughest decisions she has ever made.
Venita was previously married to Tema Olusola Tara and they have two daughters. In 2019, she dismissed rumors of her failed marriage with her husband and reports of domestic violence as she claimed they were false reports.
In a fresh interview with Punch, the reality star has revealed that walking out of her marriage was a tough decision. She further disclosed that she made it known to the public seven months of separation.
“One of the toughest decisions I have made was leaving my marriage. It became known to the public about seven months after I had moved out of my matrimonial home.
I am grateful that I had a great support system that really helped me through that period. Being a single mother is not easy, especially if ones work a lot. I had to multi-task to make sure I’m there for my kids.
I don’t consider being in the limelight as a fulfilment. Fulfilment, for me, comes from within, which is when I am meeting personal goals and providing for my kids.” she said
- No Body Has A Manual To Keep A Man – Nkechi Blessing Subtly ShadesIn Nigeria NewsMay 10, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Actress Nkechi Blessing has subtly shaded her colleagues whose marriage has ended saying no one has a manual to keep a man and a ...[Read more]
- “There’s nothing worse than a broke famous person” – DJ Big NIn Celebrity NewsMay 10, 2021Nigerian hip-hop Dj Big N dishes out advice to entrepreneurs and his fans as he disclosed there’s nothing worse than a broke famous person. Big N ...[Read more]
- NYC shootings keep soaring, up 86 percent over 2020: NYPD dataIn USAMay 10, 2021The gun violence in Gotham more than doubled last week — capped by a wild shooting in Times Square that left a 4-year-old girl among three people ...[Read more]
- “Nobody has a manual to keep a man” – Nkechi Blessing renders advice to ladiesIn Celebrity NewsMay 10, 2021Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has disclosed that there’s no manual in keeping a man that has refused to stay with his woman. She took to ...[Read more]
- I No Get Sugar Daddy, Pls Patronize Me – Tacha Cries Out (Video)In Nigeria NewsMay 10, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaij a star Tacha ADVERTISEMENT has cried out to her fans and followers and all Nigerians begging them to patronize her as she ...[Read more]
- Leopard still on the loose a week after escaping from Chinese zooIn LifestyleMay 10, 2021This big cat is still on the lam. Weeks after three leopards escaped from an eastern China safari park, one is still at large — and the park is ...[Read more]
- NYC subway stations will now offer COVID-19 vaccinesIn USAMay 10, 2021Some Big Apple subways and LIRR and Metro-North stations are being turned into pop-up COVID-19 vaccination sites this week in an effort to boost ...[Read more]
- Buhari told to hoist Biafran flag in Aso RockIn Biafra, NewsMay 10, 2021Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has promised to give the sum N20 million each to the families of police officers killed during the recent attacks ...[Read more]
- Tech bros’ next move: Private cities without US government controlIn LifestyleMay 10, 2021Tech bros are at it again. After dominating Silicon Valley in the past two decades, hiking up rent prices in the area and filling the streets ...[Read more]
- Lady is in shock as she revealed that her dad who’s supposed to be dead is her friend’s fatherIn Viral NewsMay 10, 2021A lady took to Twitter to disclose that she saw her supposed late father on her friend’s WhatsApp status and the situation has left her confused as ...[Read more]