On-air personality, Daddy Freeze, has urged actress, Francis Odigie to take up her cross and raise her child, rather than calling on her baby daddy to take sole responsibility.
This is coming after a video of the actress begging Nigerians to persuade her baby daddy to take responsibility for their child went viral on social media.
In reaction to this, the Cool FM personality saw this act exhibited by Francis as one channelled towards financial gains and has advised her to face reality and raise her child herself.
In his words:
I sympathize with you. However, there are some facts that we shouldn’t ignore. Top of that list is that he wanted an abortion, while you wanted a baby.
In civilized climes you would probably have had a good case. However, with Nigeria being the way it is, it is only logical that you take up the cross of raising your child by yourself.
I also see a hint of what I perceive to be the undertones of blackmail here. If you really want him to have a relationship with his child, reach out to his family unless the underlying intention isn’t to foster a father/daughter relationship, rather it is to twist his hand into being financially responsible for the child’s welfare.
This is a tough one sister, God is your strength. Take up the cross and continue to raise your child well, it’s what many women would do when faced with such difficult choices.
See the post below:
- “Pastor that claimed to curse her should be arrested” – Reactions to death of Ada JesusIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Netizens react to the death of popular comedienne, Ada Jesus, as they insist that Pastor Odumeje who bragged about cursing her should be arrested. ...[Read more]
- It’s Difficult Finding A Good Man With No Complications – OAP Toke Makinwa LamentsIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Toke Makinwa asserted that almost every man has some unfinished business with a woman or his ex-girlfriend, or may be married or have a ...[Read more]
- Alex Unusual reacts to rumor of dating fellow ex-housemate, Prince NelsonIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Popular reality star, Alex Unusual expresses shock about claims of dating fellow Big Brother Naija star, Prince Nelson Enwerem. Prince who used to be ...[Read more]
- Mount Everest’s first COVID case forces quarantine at base campIn LifestyleApril 21, 2021Ain’t no mountain high enough. Not even the world’s tallest mountain is safe: Mount Everest recorded its first-ever coronavirus case after a member ...[Read more]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnap construction workers in OndoIn Local News, NewsApril 21, 2021Some friends and neighbours around the office and home apartment of the slain Bayelsa based young baker, Temple George, are pointing accusing fingers ...[Read more]
- Popular Comedian, Ada Jesus dies after clash with Anambra ProphetIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nigerian singer, Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly known as “2baba” has called out the Nigerian Center For Disease Control, NCDC, for frustrating ...[Read more]
- Harriet Tubman’s lost Maryland home site found: archaeologistsIn LifestyleApril 21, 2021More than 100 years after Harriet Tubman’s death, archaeologists have finally discovered the site of the Underground Railroad legend’s family home ...[Read more]
- Bayelsa: Family, friends, others raise alarm as assailants murder 30-years-old man in his apartmentIn Local NewsApril 21, 2021Some friends and neighbours around the office and home apartment of the slain Bayelsa based young baker, Temple George, are pointing accusing fingers ...[Read more]
- My 8-Year-Old Son Fingers Me And I Enjoy It – Single Mother ConfessesIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The mother whose identity was not revealed at the time of filing this report confessed to having amorous se.xual acts with her son due ...[Read more]
- Confusion over Rumored Death of Deby’s SonIn NewsApril 21, 2021Confusion arose in Chad Republic, following the claims that the son of Late President Idriss Deby, Mahamat Itno who succeeded his father on Tuesday ...[Read more]