Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko celebrate their only son, Munir as he clocks 10-months-old.
The sixth wife to the wealthy philanthropist who welcomed her first child last year on the 29th of June is celebrating her cute son’s almost 1-year-old anniversary today.
Taking to Instagram to share breathtaking photos of herself, her husband and Ned Nwoko Jnr, Regina Daniels emphasized how bright and fruitful the last ten months have been for her.
“It has been 10 months of amazing grace with moon,” she wrote.
See her post below …
- “Happy Birthday handsome” fans celebrate Regina Daniels’ son, Prince Munir Nwoko as he clocks one (Photo)
- “Handsome And Cute Prince”- Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrate Their Son As He Turns 5 Months Old
- Daddy goals: Watch Regina Daniels’ husband, Ned Nwoko cradle and rock their son Munir Neji to Sleep (VIDEO)
- Ned Nwoko shares lovely photos of his wife Regina Daniels and their son Munir
- Ned Nwoko shares Beautiful Photos of his wife Regina Daniels and their Son Munir
- ‘Twinning with my son already’ – Regina Daniels writes as she shares adorable photos of herself & her son, Munir Ned Nwoko, Media users react
- How Ned Nwoko’s Moroccan Wife Reacted To Her Son, Sultan Babysitting Regina Daniels’ Son, Munir
- All The Times Regina Daniels Proved Ned Nwoko Is The True Father Of Prince Munir Nwoko
- FAMILY GOALS: Ned Nwoko Gives Munir Nwoko A ‘killer’ Gaze As Regina Daniels Stares On (Photo)
- Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Cradles Their Son, Munir To Sleep (VIDEO)